Pittsburgh Babies

suggestions for 1st birthday party locations

Hi all,

Does anyone know of a good place to gather about 25 people for a 1st birthday party, preferably in the South Hills?  I'm looking at an afternoon into early evening time frame, obviously baby friendly.

TIA!

Re: suggestions for 1st birthday party locations

• He's creeping and pulling up. I wouldn't be surprised if he's walking by his birthday. There may be a couple babies/ toddlers, but otherwise mainly adults.
  • Have you looked at doing a shelter at a park by a playground?  I believe the county parks only charge $35 to rent.  Some local ones are more, but you usually get the whole day and don't need additional permits if you have alcohol or something else.
  • Loading the player...
  • Also what about a YMCA - not sure what's in the South Hills but the Sewickley one you can do a pool party or gym time.
  • Thanks! You  just reminded me of the South Park Fairgrounds...I'll look into that!
  • Other then going to a restaurant you could go somewhere like The Aviary, or Children's Museum. I know of a place in McMurray called Liliput, it is a play place with a miniature town play houses, but I imagine it would be more fun for mobile babies. How about Gymboree? I feel like 1st birthday parties are more for the adults though so maybe just find a restaurant with a banquet room? Or a cookout if the weather / season is warm enough.

Thanks, I'll check out Liliput.  His bday is later in the fall so I think we will have to be indoors
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"