Toddlers: 24 Months+

Stroller boards (glider board, buggy board, tag along... whatever you want to call them)

Does anyone have any advice on what stroller board is most durable? we're in a small town we've got some streets and sidewalks that need some work.

We've got a Baby Jogger City Select, just wondering if it's best to stick with the same brand or try another, any suggestions if the single rear wheel brands are better than double??

Re: Stroller boards (glider board, buggy board, tag along... whatever you want to call them)

• I just ordered the one that goes with that stroller because after doing some research it looks like that one fits the best, as well as has decent reviews
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We also have the Baby Jogger City Select and have the board that goes along with it.  Works great so far...  I actually couldn't find any "universal" ones or anything - just each brands' specific.  I'm not sure they work with others..
  • Loading the player...
  • Valco hitch hiker and joovy bump rider are very well rated universal boards .. U can try and send it back if it doesn't fit
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Thanks for the advice ladies, I found a baby jogger glider board 2nd hand, tried it on the weekend and 2.5yr old loves it, so does the baby in front of her, they sing goofy songs and have a great time, still have the 2nd seat on as well so she can sit there when she's tired but so far it's a good investment

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"