Minnesota Babies

Roseville area daycare

Mbperry87Mbperry87 member
edited August 2014 in Minnesota Babies
Hi, My husband and I are expecting our first child Feb. of 2015. After making a few calls I am finding it hard to find openings. I feel like I'm starting my search fairly early, feeling discouraged. I'm looking for part time childcare in the Roseville, Falcon Heights, Arden Hills, or Como area for May of 2015. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Roseville area daycare

• We go to Miniapple Montessori and love it! We also liked Lexington Kids on our search but went with Miniapple due to location. Miniapple is in Roseville and Lexington Kids is close to Como.
  • Thank you! I will look into those. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi,

This was my biggest headache!  We transitioned our daughter from Grandma to daycare at 1 1/2 as I wanted the education and socialization.  My husband is foreign so education was top on his priority list.  I, being in social services, my priority was licensing violations, teacher qualifications and background checks.  We DRILLED and I mean DRILLED the centers we looked at.  I was there for over 2 hours at most locations asking questions, reading reports, and questioning the heck out of staff and a few kidos too.

We had to go a little outside Roseville but it has been a blessing.  Hands down!

Close to My Heart - Anne - 651-307-1492

They are located in Maplewood at the Woodlyn Hills Church.  White Bear Ave & Larpenteur.

Great centers fill up fast!  I believe her preschool program is full right now but I think she has a couple spots for younger ones. 

Best of Luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"