June 2014 Moms

Real Housewives of...

jaybee11jaybee11 member
edited August 2014 in June 2014 Moms
Because we all love a clicky poll! Which Real Housewives city is your favorite?

Real Housewives of... 169 votes

Orange County
17% 30 votes
New York
6% 11 votes
Atlanta
7% 13 votes
New Jersey
10% 18 votes
Beverly Hills
8% 14 votes
Miami
0% 1 vote
D.C.
0% 0 votes
Seriously, you people watch that crap?
44% 76 votes
SS
3% 6 votes

Re: Real Housewives of...

• Beverly Hills, Orange County, New Jersey
  • @BrightEyes112 I had no idea there was a Vancouver show.  Apologies to my Canadian sisters!

@merie412 I'm with you on Jersey being too much.  I skipped all of last season because it was just too toxic, but I have high hopes for the new one.  They needed the cast shake-up, and I'm excited Dina is back.

• Loading the player...
  • I was watching Real Housewives of Melbourne the other day. I liked their accents.
  • I miss the old RHONY. I saw Alex at a coffee shop earlier this year. I currently only watch NJ. Ladies of London was good too. My MOTN fix. 

Being with my LO rocks! DD born 6/13/14.
  • OC, Beverly Hills, Jersey and I used to watch Atlanta but the last season was way too much for me. I recently watched season 1-5 of NYC on Hulu and thought it was ok.
     TTC#1 Since April 2011 
    BFP#1 5.23.12 C/P 4w4d 
    BFP #2 10.1.13
    EDD June 10, 2014
    imageimageimage
  • I. Am. Obsessed. FFMC: I've watched almost every season of alllll the housewives (skipped the last Atlanta and New York ). It's my guilty pleasure. OC is amazing and I love Vicki. I also love New Jersey. Kim zolziak is my fav housewife.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It's so hard to pick!!  I chose OC, but I also love Beverly Hills.  I stopped watching Atlanta too, and never really loved Miami.

Jersey is better this season now that the Teresa/Melissa drama has simmered down.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Tdonatoni said:

Love, love, love OC and the old NY. Jersey is too much drama although I am loving the return of Dina. The new cast especially Amber seem way fake. Miami was just not my style and never got into Atlanta, but am thoroughly enjoying Kim on Don't be Tardy!!! She's hilarious.

I want to punch amber. She is so obnoxious. And I can't stand her husband.
  • miami3022 said:

Don't be Tardy is the best spin off.

I love it. I want to be kim when I grow up.
  • 45 Ridiculous And Amazing GIFs Of Nene Leakes For Her Birthday

Love me some Nene leaks!!

•  
    Tdonatoni said:
    Love, love, love OC and the old NY. Jersey is too much drama although I am loving the return of Dina. The new cast especially Amber seem way fake. Miami was just not my style and never got into Atlanta, but am thoroughly enjoying Kim on Don't be Tardy!!! She's hilarious.
    I want to punch amber. She is so obnoxious. And I can't stand her husband.
    I'm guessing they are only on the show to promote his business - really who gives a flying fuck about filming commercials for his company - no one wants to watch that, it doesn't enhance the show and just makes them look like a bunch of fame whoring, egotistical assholes. And now let me tell you how I really feel ;) Also - anyone else ever wonder which cast is Andy Cohen's favorite?
    I love your description of Amber -- I can't stand her!  And yes, I've always wondered who Andy loves -- he does certainly seem to love his California girls (OC and BH).
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • elsa1688 said:
    @Tdonatoni‌ that's a great question! It seems like he has a soft spot for the OC OGs. I absolutely love when he gets annoyed at reunion shows. Y'all. I could talk housewives all day. Lol
    Haha! Did you see the shot on NY housewives reunion where Ramona was asking for water with a straw in it and delayed the taping and Andy was rolling his eyes and was soooo annoyed?  It was hilarious!!!  

• Love OC and BH!! I used to love NJ but I can't stand the new girls this season. Kenya ruined ATL for me and watching her is like nails on a chalkboard to me so I haven't watched that one in forever.

• I never got into the real housewives, but a few years ago I had bronchitis and was super sick on the couch for 4 days and they happened to have a Miami marathon on so I watched them.

So, I'm the lone vote for Miami, lol.

I have to say, I think I was just mesmerized by all of the ridiculous plastic surgery.

image        image

• I voted OC solely because I know some of them IRL. Miami was actually super interesting for me!
    imageimage
  • Beverly Hills, probably because I'm familiar with the town so it seems more "real" to me.

Nene and Phaedra from ATL are hilarious.  I used to find NJ really funny, too, but after Teresa went crazy it just seemed kind of sad.  I also had love/hate/pity feelings for Luann (sp?), the Countess.
    image    image

• MrsCase1 said:

I voted OC solely because I know some of them IRL. Miami was actually super interesting for me!

SO JEALOUS
  • MrsCase1 said:

I voted OC solely because I know some of them IRL. Miami was actually super interesting for me!

Wait, you can't just drop that and leave! Share! Are they really as crazy IRL as they appear on the show?
  • Can we talk about RHNJ? Amber is effing obnoxious. Also, she has full makeup and lashes and an old hoodie. It's so weird.
  • merie412 said:

@elsa1688‌, I haven't seen Sundays episode, but I can.not.stand Amber. Obnoxious was the perfect word for her. The twins grate on my last nerve, but I'd STILL take them over her!

Ohmygod let me know when you watch it. It's ridiculous.
  • I had to fast forward through the crying phone call because it was so weird.
  • Taymiller said:

I had to fast forward through the crying phone call because it was so weird.

Wtf was that about? Like full makeup, lashes and oh I'm just folding laundry. Let me ask deep, prying questions into your legal affairs.
  • elsa1688 said:

Taymiller said:

I had to fast forward through the crying phone call because it was so weird.

Wtf was that about? Like full makeup, lashes and oh I'm just folding laundry. Let me ask deep, prying questions into your legal affairs.
    It just seemed so fake, like she was forcing herself to cry.
  • @elsa1688 I cannot STAND Amber... or her husband! He is such a slimeball. It's sad when Joe Gorga looks like the most "together" dude on this show all of a sudden lol (I really do love Joe and Melissa, but always thought he was kind of the "dumb hunk" of the show) I am happy that Jacqueline is back! I always liked her, Though watching her go through everything with her son Nicholas makes me cry every. time. 

Sidenote - anyone watching Manzo'd with Children?!

@tdmrs I saw that floating around FB yesterday!!! I'm so excited! NYC is one of my least favorite RH shows (besides Melbourne... yuck, please cancel that garbage already) but Bethenny was always my favorite and I will totally watch if she's back on the show. 

Also whoever said they kinda hate Luann/the Countess - YES. She bugs the hell out of me. 

• tdmrs said:
    @babygabe614‌ I caught my first episode of Manzo'd last night. I like Caroline and can't wait to watch more. Can't tell if Albis gf is legit or playing a part to be incorporated into the show.
    @tdmrs I really hope the GF isn't going to be part of the show. She annoys me already.

• I'm super excited for Atlanta. I appear to be one of the only fans on here. LOL. It's so ridiculous, I can't help but love it.

• I think she will divorce him, Phaedra style. Also just saw she is serving her sentence at the same prison orange is the new black is based on. Yikes.
  • I don't think she will divorce him. She said on Watch What Happens Live that the whole ordeal has severely damaged all of her businesses, but Joe said he still is doing real estate work (who would take him on now, I have no idea...) so it sounds like he is still the main moneymaker. With how she defended him on WWHL, I don't see her walking away from him. Not to mention she would have to give up her lifestyle completely which I also don't see happening.

• I don't think she'll divorce him either. She has been with him since she was 15 years old and I think she truly loves him. Plus, she's obsessed with family and has said numerous times that you don't turn your back on family.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"