Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

One more charting question...

I was reading on some other boards and it says to switch Fertility Friend Interpretation Methods to FAM is this really the best setting?  FF recommends advanced so want to see what you ladies use.  Any other settings I should be aware of? Thanks so much and sorry for all the questions!

BFP: 04/03/2014  EDD: 12/15/2014  HB: 04/30/14 (75bpm) MC: 5/2/2014 (natural)

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: One more charting question...

• Options
    dmsmthdmsmth member
    I used advanced, but this past cycle it switched my ovulation date.  So I switched it to FAM and it moved it back to where it should have been, but just for that cycle.  IN this case FAM was accurate and advanced was not. 

I just think you meed to be aware they either method you set it to can be wrong, as it's only a computer reading it.  Its helpful to learn as much as you can, so when it is wrong you can hopefully catch it and manually override.
    m/c April '08
    DD#1 born June '09
    DD#2 born April '11
    TTC #3 as of July '14

My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    I would advise advance if you are temping unless you have a specific reason why not. If you are temping, advance is usually pretty accurate. It may move the date once or twice as the month proceeds but that is because it is taking all factors into consideration. Even FF says that other methods maybe less reliable. Usually by the end of my cycle FF is spot on. 
    Me: 30   DH:31 
    Married 9/2010
    TTC 10/2013
    RE Help from 10/2014-10/2016 (11 failed IUIs, a corrective surgery, and a donor embryo cycle)
    9/2016-transferred two donor embies
    BFP 9/29/26 EDD June 11
    BabyGaga BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    thanks everyone!!

BFP: 04/03/2014  EDD: 12/15/2014  HB: 04/30/14 (75bpm) MC: 5/2/2014 (natural)

BabyFetus Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"