November 2014 Moms

Nothing appealing

I am 26 weeks and I get super HUNGRY.... but NOTHING is appealing I have to force myself to eat....

anyone else??

Re: Nothing appealing

• kfo22kfo22 member
    Yeah that was me on Monday. It didn't last long :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Nothing is appealing and I have to force myself to fix something but once I start eating, it's all good!  lol
  • Loading the player...
  • NLJ82NLJ82 member
    I'm with ya. Also, for some reason after I've eaten and feel full my stomach still growls like crazy and I have some insane hunger pains. I basically have to force feed myself to feel not hungry and then I'm miserable from eating so much. Vicious cycle.

• I'm glad others feel like this. Eating has become such a frustrating task.
    Baby girl N born 10/29/14!

**Follow your heart, but take your brain with you**

• Nothing appeals to me either. Most days I don't feel super hungry either. I usually have to force myself to eat. I also haven't had any cravings for things other than milk and cheese. 
    Kaitlyn - born November 7, 2014
  • YES. This is exactly how I've been feeling. All of the "staple" meals that have been on a steady and reliable rotation in our home for years- none of them sound good and all I want is junk. Normally I make a big pot or pan of something and we eat leftovers for a couple days. I think I'm driving my husband nuts because I make something, eat it once and then I don't want any of the leftovers. There is a big pot of soup in our fridge right now that I normally love and I have to figure out what to do with it... I suppose it will just get frozen and will join the rest in the "soup graveyard" in our deep freezer in the basement. Lol.
  • aragosta said:

Yes.  And then I eat a little and get too full and I'm so uncomfortable.  Everything sounds gross.  Heartburn is gross.

I agree. Eating is not worth this awful heartburn. Prilosec is not worth the painful gas. I'm stuck.

It took me forty minutes to decide on a bagel with cream cheese for dinner tonight
    BABY GIRL, 11-11-14 

• Yes! This is me lately. I'll also think something sounds good till I fix it or pick it up and then decide it isn't really what I want. Plus every time I eat it feels like I have something hung in my throat. I'm guessing that's what indigestion feels like?
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Pretty much. I'm always hungry but nothing ever sounds good. I thought pregnant women were supposed to have cravings? 

This is me exactly. In the 1st trimester I only wanted v8 juice.
    Lilypie - Personal picture    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie - Personal picture    
  • Wow, yes, this is me exactly!  I really thought all the problems with food were over, but this week I've been having to force myself to eat dinner!  I make it and don't even want it.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"