Infertility
Options

Grad Check-In 7/31!

Ladies, you know what to do!

QOTW:  Let's talk about names!  Are you sharing them IRL?
Me: 34 | He: 40
TTC since 08/2012
DX: DOR

Re: Grad Check-In 7/31!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @jaztaz1‌ "youneek" cracked me up, LOL.

Me: 32  DH: 33  Married: March 2004

July 2006: started TTC
    2008: HSG (normal), couple rounds of clomid through gyno
    2008 - 2010: dragging my feet out of fear and procrastination
    October 2010: first consultation with RE, dx PCOS and fibroids (DH slightly low count/motility)
    Oct. 2010 - Dec. 2012:  In DENIAL! avoided the issue because I was scared of surgery
    January 2013: returned to RE, fibroids grew significantly
    February 2013: second HSG, fibroids pushed on tubes which blocked them somewhat
    March 2013: MRI to determine what type of surgery may be necessary

July 29, 2013: fibroids (5) removed via robotic laparascopy
    August 2013 - Nov 2013 : benched due to recent surgery

IUI #1, Dec. 24, 2013, BFN 
    IUI #2, Jan. 25, 2014, BFN
    IUI #3, Feb. 25, 2014  BFN
    IUI #4 canceled due to lack of response to letrozole
    IUI #4.1 April 28, 2014, BFN

May 16, 2014: wtf consult, start prepping for IVF in June and add injects for one last IUI in the meantime
    IUI #5 started letrozole and bravelle but canceled after HSG led to new diagnosis

May 21, 2014: third HSG, tubes blocked, one at the beginning, one hydrosalpinx??
    June 11, 2014: consult, approved to move on to IVF because the hydro is not completely blocked therefore allowing fluid to move through slowly rather than backwards
    IVF #1 August 8, 2014 - 3dt of 2 embryos, BFN
    September 17, 2014 - 4th HSG, the right tube is very patent (open!!) dye went straight through this time. Weird!
    October 2, 2014 - started metformin treatment
    November 14, 2014 - blood work, brought A1C down from 5.8 to 5.5

November 26, 2014 - RE finally back from vaca and reviewed my chart, no more IVFs for rest of calendar year
    December 1, 2014 - Right after Thanksgiving, I called a new clinic and got in right away! Plan for IVF
    December 17, 2014 - ER! 29 retrieved (!!), 16 mature, all 16 fertilized (ICSI)

IVF #2 December 20, 2014 - 3dt of 3 embryos, BFN

We are done with treatment unsuccessfully. :(

PAIF/SAIF/All Welcome!

image    image
  • Options

Hi everyone! I'm 22w1d today. I had my A/S on Monday (it was delayed because we were on vacation last week) and he looked great! He's very wiggly. It's amazing to me that I can't feel all that movement but I have definitely felt a lot of punches/kicks. He's got really long legs just like DH and I do. I've got more energy back and can stay up to my old bedtime of 10:00 again. The last week heartburn/indigestion has gotten worse. By the mid-afternoon I'm usually painfully burping again. I probably need to start taking the second dose of Zantac earlier in the day.

QOTW: We have a name picked out. I still hesitate to tell people in real life, but DH has told people and we told my mom and she's told a bunch of people. We picked up a personalized Christmas ornament for baby while we were on vacation so we think we're pretty set on the name. ;-)

TTC since August 2011, Me = 40, DH = 38
    Unexplained IF. Tried Clomid for 3 cycles. All BFNs. BFP 1/6/13. Chemical pregnancy.

Moving on to IVF#1. ER 11/26/13, 16 eggs retreived, 12 mature and all fertilized. 2 blasts transferred on 12/1. All other embies arrested so nothing left to freeze. Beta 12/10 = BFN. IVF #2 March 2014. BFP!!! TEAM BLUE!!!

image imageimageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Sunny BSunny B member
    edited August 2014
    I'm 39w3d and can go any time now...maybe...but probably not.  I have an induction scheduled for 41w...so, one way or another, I should have an outside baby in less than two weeks!  I still can't believe it - it doesn't feel real.

I'm always lurking and thinking about you ladies.

QOTW:  We have names picked out - after people in our ancestry as is the Jewish tradition - also, we're not telling ANYONE until the baby is born as part of that tradition.  Both our male name and our female names relate to a biblical story about overcoming infertility.  Ironically, we picked out the first names before we were married and before we had any idea how much we would be able to relate to the story.
    If the bible serves me right, I'm guessing that if your baby is a girl, she will share my name :) Although, there are a few that overcame infertility- so maybe I'm wrong!

I'm so excited for you! G-dwilling things work out for us, we will also not be sharing our names. I'm guessing you didn't have a baby shower... are you going to do a meet the baby?
    TTC since May 2012
    Me: 32 H: 31
    DX: MFI-Very Low Count, I have Hashimotos.
    IVF prep September 2013 cancelled due to Ovarian Cyst
    IVF #1 October 2013 Antagonistic Protocol with ICSI  ER 10/31/13 (18R 16M 11F- 6 blasts to freeze)
    ET delayed due to OHSS 
    FET scheduled for July 8. Delayed due to a crazy high TSH (it had been under control for YEARS!)
    FET #1 8/5/14 sET BFN 

All welcome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"