June 2014 Moms

The Inevitable Evolution: Facebook

chickpea912chickpea912 member
edited July 2014 in June 2014 Moms
The topic has come up before, and there has already been one Facebook group created that started here in June 14 (but apparently spun off to include a number of non-June 14 ladies).  While a bunch of ladies joined that early group, a number of us regulars held back, wanting to wait until our group coalesced more and was able to weed out the crazies (I'm looking at you, skyangel).

The topic of creating a June 14 Facebook group was brought up in chat tonight by some of the regulars, and it feels like now might be a good time to create a secret group for those of us who'd like another avenue to chat and discuss life, babies, and anything that comes up.  diagonalley (former MommyP), @curlylocks3, and @shannonliggett) to be added to...

wait for it...

Velociraptor Baby Mamas

You know you wanna join :)

ETA:  Send us your email address - that'll be the easiest way to add you to the group.

ETAA: You can also PM @Merie412 - hey, she paid me, so I bumped her up to admin ;)
Another addition: we want this group to be a safe place for the regs of this board to share in discuss in addition to TB. To that end, the group is secret, so no one who isn't in it cannot see it or its members. Additionally, we are only accepting those whom we recognize as regular, active contributors to this board.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Chat!                       General Cloth Diaper Information          

Re: The Inevitable Evolution: Facebook

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"