I'm curious.. 184 votes

no
72% 134 votes
yes
25% 46 votes
SS
2% 4 votes

Re: I'm curious..

• I would but I get out of bed first DH usually sleeps a bit later than I do and he never makes the bed. I hate having to rearrange the sheets every night before bed, but it is what it is...
  • Loading the player...
  • I put SS because most of the time I make the bed, but there are enough times I don't that I didn't feel right putting yes. Generally if we leave the bed unmade, it is an open invitation to trashing our room, so I really try and keep it made.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I don't, but my h does..but it's not like hospital corners or anything. Just pulls the blanket straight/flat. How would you like me to vote?

• hlb622hlb622 member
    Not when we wake up, no. However, I do make it right before we jump in and fuck it up.
     BFP #1: 3.2.13 | EDD: 10.21.13 | Born: 10.25.13
     BFP #2: 9.9.14 | EDD 5.13.15 | MC: 9.24.14
    BFP #3: 1.4.15 | EDD 8.23.15
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • jennlin said:

I don't, but my h does..but it's not like hospital corners or anything. Just pulls the blanket straight/flat. How would you like me to vote?

it's made. vote yes
  • I used to before the baby
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker photo octoberowls_zps78dd2214.png

May Siggy: Baby in disguise

photo photo1-1.jpg
  • Always. If I didn't in the morning (because DH was in bed when I left, etc), I would make it before I got in the bed to sleep. I love getting into the bed with sheets in order and pillows fluffed.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yesss
    #ocdupinthisbitch
  • azieber said:
    Nope. DH works midnights so we pretty much always have someone in it. I do make it when we expect company though.
    Samesies. It's like a 24 hour rotation in that piece. It's actually a real bitch finding time to wash the mattress pad, or if I don't have a spare set of sheets to swap out (I only have one set of flannel ones in the wintertime).
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Yes! I feel disorganized and spastic if I don't. A made bed looks so comforting and inviting. I lurve it
  • I have recently started making the bed every day.  We only made the bed when we had company or when we changed the sheets once a week.  DH thinks it's important to make it daily now that we have a kid, so I am going along with it.

#pickmybattles
    #ihatemakingthebed

BFP: 1.19.2013 - EDD: 10.2.2013 - It's a girl! 9.25.13: Welcome Addison!

• Only when required to.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• I hate making the bed! I don't see the point when in just going to mess it up again. DH doesn't agree lol

• Nope. Not since we sold our first home. I used to semi make it daily. But when we were selling, we had to full on make it with throw pillows and everything every day for four months straight. Now I only make it for company. Lol
  • Everyday? No. When we have people coming over? Yes. Even though they never go in our bedroom.
    I leave the bedroom door open on purpose so if by chance it happens to get seen the effort doesn't go unnoticed.
    image  image
    Baby Muffy Due July.8.2015!

• Nope. FI utilizes it from 8pm-6am, and I dont get home and to bed til 11-12 at night so its already destroyed no matter what.
    Him 8/9-6:30
    Me 12-9/10.

Also, too lazy and crazy with kiddo in the mornings.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
                                                   photo 996da08d-6a8f-4ffe-b18d-94023659b1ef.jpg
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • We have a rule. Last one out of bed has to make the bed. Our bed gets made every day!

After almost 3 years of IF and a crazy roadside delivery, we are loving life with our second beautiful daughter! Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• I'm such a brat and my dad used to make my bed every day for me when I used to live with my parents because he hated seeing an unmade bed.
  • I voted no, but I do make it once a week when I change the sheets.  

image image
    LO then (2 days) and now (1 year)
  • AjoydAjoyd member
    I make the bed when I change the sheets. Or if I think anyone besides me or DH will be on our second floor.

Married my love 8-25-12 TTC #1 September 2012. BFP 2-2-13. DS born 10-16-13.
    TTC #2 in December 2014. BFP 12-31-14. Expecting a September baby!
  • Everyday! Not sleeping with cat hair! My cat has his own blanket at my feet.
  • Yes, every single day. Our rule is last one out makes the bed. During the week it is always DH so he will make it every morning and weekends I usually make it even tho I'm still first one out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"