Baby Names
Options

Baby boy name help

DS1 is Lucas. That was the only boy name we could agree on other than ones that family/friends have already used. Of course, we're having another boy! Here's our current list, although I don't know if I love any as much as Lucas! Which one do you like best with Lucas?

Ryan
Austin
Nathan
Jacob (although I feel like too popular, this is still on the list for dh)
Noah

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Baby boy name help

• Options
    I like Jacob and Noah.

Other suggestions to pair with Lucas: Julian, Adrian, Jonah.
  • Options
    Ryan, Nathan, or Jacob!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I like Nathan best with Lucas. Austin would be my second choice.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker}

• Options
    I like all but Austin.  Ryan and Jacob I think sound best with Lucas but Nathan is my personal favorite.  
  • Options
    Noah is in my top five. Ryan would be my second choice
    "I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life's a bitch. You've got to go out and kick ass." Maya Angelou
    ~ Auntie to L: 2013 and Peanut: EDD 11/2014 ~

• Options
    Among the people I know IRL, Ryan and Austin have surpassed Jacob in popularity.   Granted, my kids are older, but there have always been a TON of boys named Ryan in each of their grades.

Of your list, Noah is my favorite.
    High School English teacher and mom of 2 kids:

DD, born 9/06/00 -- 12th grade
    DS, born 8/25/04 -- 7th grade
  • Options
    I always feel like I have to comment when someone is using one of my boys' names.  I like Ryan and Nathan best as sibling for Lucas.  my boys are Spencer, Levi, Maxwell, Lucas and Holden just to throw a few more in.
  • Options
    Thanks for the opinions- I also should add that If we do have a third child someday, and it happens to be a girl...one of our top 2 girls names is Jacqueline (a family name) so that might be my other hesitation to use Jacob- I wouldn't want a Jake and a Jackie (not sure if nicknames would be used but you get the point) I'd hate to rule out a good boy name now all for a big "what if" but I feel like if that situation happened I'd be sad not to be able to use Jacqueline.
  • Options
    I like Nathan but Lucas and Nathan make me think of the brothers on One Tree Hill. But, that's an older show.

Lol- what makes it a little more funny is that ds1's middle name is Scott- it's a family name and definitely not after one tree hill. The only 2 people who asked us about it were a cousin and my brother both in their late 20's at the time so the show was definitely something they watched that not many others did!
  • Options
    ZimgerZimger member
  • Options
    Ryan.

I'd eliminate Austin, it doesn't complement Lucas in style at all.
    Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Nathan !
  • Options
    I love Noah but DH veetoed it for me :( so that's my first choice! Second would be Ryan!
  • Options
    Austin, Nathan, or Noah
  • Options
    Nathan

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    We are in the same boat! Ds1 is Lucas and that name was so difficult, now we are having another boy. I have 5.5 weeks left and no name!! Dh vetoes everything!

Some of my favorites are: Elliot, Owen, Micah, Jackson, Dominic, Nicholas
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"