June 2014 Moms
Options

How long is your baby sleeping at night?

2»

Re: How long is your baby sleeping at night?

• Options
    MrsAyMrsAy member
    5.4 weeks and sleeps 3 hours mostly, 4 every once in a while. I put her to sleep between 9:30- 10:30, she wakes up between 12:30- 1 and again around 4-5 and then naps until around 7 am.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Married 05/15/13 FTM with EDD 06/24/14
  • Options
    We're getting 4-5 hours of sleep but that occurs after he cluster feeds 2-3 hours beforehand. He does go back to sleep fairly easily and will sleep for another 3 hours. His naps during the day have mostly disappeared (less than an hour only twice daily) so I try very hard to sleep when he does. He's 8 weeks and EBF.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    And the first night we got 5 hours I, too, woke up refreshed and sad b/c I was convinced something bad had happened.
  • Options
    For the last 4 weeks or so, Isaiah has been going down for the night at midnight and waking up at 8-8:30am. He'll nurse, and then go back to sleep until 10:30 or so, and then be up for a longer stretch of time. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (uREA)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm really hoping that it's because my baby is on the younger end of this post (5 weeks today) since I picked 2-3 hours (although she can do 4 hours during the day... sigh).

Please oh please oh please let 6 weeks (or 5 weeks and 1 day - preferably) be the magic sleep number.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"