1st Trimester
Options

Help 6 weeks and bleeding!!

lachelle93lachelle93 member
edited July 2014 in 1st Trimester
Okay i am 6 weeks pregnant so on Friday night i went to the ER for light pink bleeding only when i used the restroom n wiped was the only time i seen this so they did blood work and an u/s on the u/s they only seen a yolk ask n no fetus but that could be becaues im really only 5 weeks and not 6 weeks but they are not sure they did blood work n ran my hcg levels which they said were low for 6 weeks they were 3784 then i went to my obgyn on monday the bleeding had stoped he ran my hcg levels they went to 5578 so the rose but did not double how they should but he said everything wit my cervics n things looked fine he scheduled an u/s for monday August 4 However tonight out of no were i started having bright. Red blood bleeding its not a lot but there is some im really worried any advice?? Or similar story's out there?? Im really scared and worried

Re: Help 6 weeks and bleeding!!

• Options
    Just try and relax I know that's easier said then done but if ur numbers are raising maybe u just conceived layered than u think.... On the down side u may and I hate to say May be having a miscarriage I had one last December 2013 and it was so sad I thought something was wrong with me but I tried again and now I'm pregnant still early but hoping this pregnancy makes it thru.. God bless u and ur baby
  • Options
    vpinevpine member
    Bleeding can happen in early pregnancy, I had bleeding at beginning of 6 weeks and rushed to Dr. He told me sometimes it's old blood and not to worry unless its bright red blood gushing out with severe cramping. I bled again at end of 6 weeks but only lasted 1 day. Good luck
    Me: 32, DH: 34.
    Trying since Jan 2011. Unexplained IF.
    2 IUIs = BFN.
    1 IVF (Dec 2013) = BFN.
    FET, 2 frosties (June 13, 2014)

14dp5dt-June 27 -BFP, beta 2061. 2nd beta >5000, 3rd beta >5000, 2 sacs 06/30.
    Twin Girls - 02/11/15 - at 37 weeks (no NICU, home with me at 3 days).
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My first ultrasound we didn't see a baby just a sac. Figured my dates were off. Few days later I started spotting n it's been about a week of it now but I had another ultrasound yesterday n saw the baby and heartbeat. It's not uncommon to spot but if it's heavy or u have cramps then I would call ur doc again. Stressing makes it worse n I was a mess so I totally understand but try to stay ocuppied. Ur in my thoughts :)
  • Options
    Hey there!  I went through the exact same thing this past Monday (July 28th).  I was 6 weeks on the nose according to my LMP.  I was at work and went to the bathroom and I had rust-tinged/brown discharge covering the liner of my underwear.  Thankfully, I work at the same hospital my OB/GYN's office is located in, so on my lunch break I went up and had my beta HCG levels tested and an US performed.  The US showed only a yolk sac as well, no HB.  I just received a call today with my lab results from Monday and my beta HCG levels were 17,400 which would put me at about 6-7 weeks as expected.  I had more blood drawn today and depending on whether they go up or not, I will have another US next week to hopefully visualize a HB.  I completely get how you are worried, as I am too...but worrying will not do our bodies any good!  Relax and hang in there, and understand that everything will fall into place!  GL!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

~*Married 06/20/2009*~
    Dx w/PCOS and hypothyroidism February 2011
    Our first miracle, Sophia was born 12/27/2011
    Mirena IUD removed 06/16/2014
    1st BFP 07/16/2014-->EDD 03/23/2015!
    08/01/2014 our angel baby went to see the Lord.

• Options
    I bled for weeks with my DD. She's a healthy 19 month old now. Bleeding does not necessarily mean you are having a miscarriage. I know it's scary!!

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"