December 2014 Moms

Can I just take a minute to vent?

I have had it with where I live! We leased a unit in an upper scale condominium complex. When we first move in a we couldnt believe how cheap rent was which was about 400$ less than surrounding units. Then we found out why.... The first few weeks were great then we heard the lady upstairs. She would stop around above us at all hours to the point where we had to band on the ceiling a few times because it was just plain obnoxcious! Then she started having 2-3 hour long um lets say sessions directly above our bedroom starting at 1am lasting until 3am or later. Note she must have a bed from the 50's because we could hear every movement on that bed, poor bedsprings! So naturallly I decided well if she's going to be like that then fuck her feelings. So when it was time to be intimate I didnt bother being concious about our volume level which wasnt obnoxious but enough to know something was happening to get the point across. well shortly after i ran into her at my job and she apologized for being so loud and stomping around and i thought this was the end of it. NO! she proceeded to only get LOUDER! Seriously?! by this time we had found out I was pregnant and i was so exhausted all i wanted to do was sleep. well one day i was asleep around 4pm dead to the world and i was woken out of a dead sleep to my picture falling off the wall i couldnt explain what caused it until i started hearing the stomping and my shadow box then fell off the wall. at this point i was flaber gasted i couldnt believe a woman who was maybe 130 lbs had enough force in her step to knock a fucking shadow box off the wall! then she started in with the parking.... there are several assigned car ports and her is directly across from the first parking space area outside our building meant for those who have multiple cars or car ports 5 units away which ours was and mu husband usually parks in it so i dont have to walk as far. this fucking lazy sack of shit starts parking in the first parking spot 20 feet infront of her carport.... this wouldnt bother me if it werent for an over abundance of cars not parked in their carports leaving second vehicles to units to walk farther than their car ports ( were taking over 500 feet)  Now this has continued for months and I generaly try not to leave at night but tonight ive had enough. please tell me why the fuck cant she park in her carport and i who has been on my feel for the past 4 hours working has to walk over 500 feet just to get to the parking spaces and another 200 feet to get to my front door when im 60 fucking months pregnant! i cannot get over how fucking lazy it is! were buying a house and move in 17 days and its taking everything in me not to leave a note for everyone in my complex who neglects to use their carports to remind them some units have multiple vehicles and some of those vehicles belong to pregnant fucking women!

Re: Can I just take a minute to vent?

• because shes an owner and we lease there's nothing the condo assosciation will do about it which is bullshit! but at this point were will be in our new house in 17 days its not worth trying to call the cops and make a noise complaint wish i would have thought about it sooner
  • i love your thinking! i've thought about just not giving a shit and leaving notes everywhere because they cant evict us since were moving within 30 days and illinois law says if you get evicted you have 30 days to move and pretty sure she cant get us evicted if i leave her notes about her laziness on the security door for all tenants to see hehe

• Loading the player...
  • agreed and harassment charges aren't on my list of to dos in the near future but its just so frustrating to have someone have such a lack of consideration for others... maybe i was raised in a different generation but it was always instilled in be to live considerately of others around me and this lady who is about my parents age so mid to late thirties or early forties should clearly have some idea of how to do the same.. just frustrating that i live with a bunch of sorry excuses for adults
  • UPDATE: guess who had to walk from farther down the parking lot than last night? THIS GIRL! Guess who's not parked in their carport and in the same spot they were last night? THIS LADY UPSTAIRS! seriously beginning to consider parking in her carport when she does this shit!

• Again tonight she wasnt parked in her carport but in a spot actually FARTHER away from the door and her normal spot of choice which i ended up getting on fairly close to our entrance but seriously concidered parking there and keeping my car there until i had to leave again.... but definitely see that not working in my favor since they will probably tow my car... she seems like kind of person who would do that shit.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"