Cloth Diapering
Options

Camzay83

@camzay83‌
I need your help. I want to order more cutesy cloth. My sister is letting me use her Facebook to look at her page and join the b/st page. But I can't figure out how to order the things that are not on etsy. Do I just leave a comment or send a message? Help! I need starry night and a few others!

If I could gif I would gif all the lookie loos something fabulous! But alas, I don't know how to, so feel free to gif this post. Make it fun ladies,your gifts make me smile!

Re: Camzay83

• Options
    camzay83camzay83 member
    edited July 2014
    LOL!!! Oh my you made me laugh so hard! But seriously I'm SO SO excited that there is another cutesy cloth fan!!!! Yay!! I have starry night and LOVE it! It's a swim suit type of material which I really like. So anywho, go to her main page not the bst page, and message cutesy cloth. Just tell her what you're looking for and she'll ask for your pp and invoice you, then you'll go on her production list, which there are 17 people in front of you right now I think. The production list is in the bst page and is just kind of nice to know where your order is at. Each of my orders have taken about 2ish weeks :)
  • Options
    countrycottoncountrycotton member
    edited July 2014
    Awesome! I knew I was missing something every one had theses cute diapers and I was all lonely with my one. You actually turned me onto them with your original post. I love the one I have and they work so well, and slightly better saving over trying to buy all the TT.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    TJ1979TJ1979 member
    Let me help.

TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    camzay83camzay83 member
    edited July 2014
    I love cutesy cloth! :)
  • Options
    Eeeek! I ended up finding diaper of the month! I have surprise cloth for the next three months!! I'm so excited!
  • Options
    That's awesome!! I so wanted to do three, but I could only afford one for now :( I did just place a big order so I'm excited for that :)
  • Options
    She said the august DOM is going to be a really cute popular character, I can't wait to see what it is!
  • Options
    I justified it with the fact I've misses out on the TT stocking the past two weeks and didn't care for anything that was left. I'm hoping for Micky! I've seen a few really cute mickeys lately and really hope that's it. What other gender natural characters are there? None I can think of.
  • Options
    Ooo that's a good idea! I didn't even think of Mickey. I finally got lucky at this weeks TT stocking, I've been missing everything I wanted for weeks now!! But this week I got Bermuda! I wonder when she'll start the August diapers? I think July's were near the middle of the month.
  • Options
    It looks to me like she started July's right after she closed out the option to buy. This month it closes out tomorrow. So I am hoping it will be soon!
  • Options
    Woo hoo!! I hope so :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"