June 2011 Moms
Options

Baby #2

I'm going to be 35, I have a 3 year old son and I know my husband wants a second child, more so, so our son has a sibling. I'm having a hard time trying to make a decision should I go for a second or not. I feel like over the last 3 years I've had more downs than ups. Being a stay at home mom has been very hard for me. I had a rough delivery and a rough recovery and was depressed for the first year, if not more. My husband and I went from never fighting (before we had our son) to constantly bumping heads and argueing. I feel like now, 3 years later I'm at a good place, in the swing of things and feel like if I start all over again it will just shake everything up again. I don't know what to do. Any advice? I'm truly torn. I think it's easy for my husband to say "let's have another one" when I'm the one who has to go through so much.

Re: Baby #2

• Options
    Oh man that is tough! I felt the same way about having a second and woops i accidentally got pregnant. I still worry about everything but couldn't be more happy... if that helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"