TTC After a Loss

=====Tuesday Crazy Train=====

This is a thread posted daily for any of us who need to get out our frustrations about waiting to O, the 2WW, or vent about our cycles. If you find yourself checking FF obsessively, MF is getting the best of you, or you just want to pee on all things, let it out here!

In order for the conductors to be better able to help you, please make sure you either have a FF chart link in your sig, or make sure you post a link. Don't chart? You should consider it, not only will it give you a lot more insight to your cycles, but conductors will be able to answer a lot of your questions just by looking at your chart!

The CT is not the place to post a BFP. If you have a "squinter" or if you have a line that appeared after the time frame, please do not post about it here. Take a step back from the board, test again with FMU, and good luck!

-------------------------------------------------

Crazy level from 1-10:

CD/DPO:

Can I just ______ already?!:

Signs/Symptoms:

Explain your Crazy here:

The day the Bump died - Jasper is wise
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: =====Tuesday Crazy Train=====

• Crazy level from 1-10: I would say around 5 today.

CD/DPO: CD7

Can I just ______ already?!: Stop worrying about things that are out of my control already?

Signs/Symptoms: n/a

Explain your Crazy here: So dear AF showed up 2 days early last week for no apparent reason. Now I am waiting to O again. I thought the timing was good last month, but maybe I am Oing much later than I thought. At any rate, what I am really kind of fretting about are my fibroids. 3 doctors have said they are "unlikely" to cause a problem, but during my m/c my new OB/gyn said she didn't think that was the issue, but she couldn't say for sure. Now I am wondering if I should stop TTC and insist they remove them or keep trying and see what happens.
    TTCAL January Siggy Challenge: Animals in the Snow

About Me: 

AMA 35 :  DH 33
    BFP#1 1/26/14 (EDD: 10/7/14).  MMC 3/10/14 D&C 3/14/14
    RE Consult 11/3/14 - AMH 2.25 "great" . FSH 7.10 . Low Vitamin D
    Myomectomy 12/17/14.  Benched until March.

My Ovulation Chart
  • Crazy level from 1-10: I would say around 5 today.

Can I just ______ already?!: Stop worrying about things that are out of my control already?

Explain your Crazy here: So dear AF showed up 2 days early last week for no apparent reason. Now I am waiting to O again. I thought the timing was good last month, but maybe I am Oing much later than I thought. At any rate, what I am really kind of fretting about are my fibroids. 3 doctors have said they are "unlikely" to cause a problem, but during my m/c my new OB/gyn said she didn't think that was the issue, but she couldn't say for sure. Now I am wondering if I should stop TTC and insist they remove them or keep trying and see what happens.

I think another opinion would not be a bad idea. Have you been to an RE or someone that specializes only in gyn?

The day the Bump died - Jasper is wise
  • Loading the player...
  • MBJuneMBJune member

I really need the ride the train this morning!  I am slowly losing my mind!

Crazy level from 1-10: 10

CD/DPO: 29/13dpiui

Can I just ______ already?!: know if IUI worked or not!

Signs/Symptoms: Cramps and tender bb's

Explain your Crazy here:  I am slowly going crazy!  I was going to test this morning, then chickened out.  DH wants me to wait until Beta is in on Thursday.  I go tomorrow for the draw.  He figures I will know one way or another tomorrow, but being patient and logical about this isn't helping me any.  Work is absolutely no distraction today, it is really slow.  I have been up since 5 this morning and my day isn't even half over.  Thanks for letting me vent!

meredithcarole I agree that it wouldn't hurt to seek a get a second opinion.  I have found that if you have doubts it is better to put them to rest one way or another before continuing.  I hope you find some answers!

Dx: PCOS/Unexplained
    July '13 - Mar '14 - Letrozole and TI - BFN
    April '14 - HSG - All clear - Letrozole, Trigger and IUI - BFP
    May '14 - Miscarriage 5w 3d
    July '14 - Letrozole, Trigger and IUI - BFN

Aug '14 - Letrozole, Trigger and IUI - BFN

Sept '14 - Letrozole, Trigger and IUI - BFP

Beta 1 - 87  Beta 2 - 193  Beta 3 - 441
    SA - All good
    ALL Welcome

• Hi, I'm new to this board.  I don't chart, but I will give you a quick summary.

First AF since m/c was 7/6/14.  Pre-m/c I always had regular 28 day cycles.  I'm currently waiting on my 2nd AF.  Since I don't have much to go on, I just went back to calculating based on my regular cycles.  I am 99% sure I ovulated based on symptoms so things seem to be back to normal.  
    I am expecting AF Aug. 3 but in the mean time I want to POAS all the time!

I know my "charting" is totally just guess work, but I never did it before.  

The waiting is the worst part!!!

Ashleigh (26) and Darren (26)
    Married 8-10-13
    TTC since February 2014
    BFP #1 4-22-14  EDD 1-1-15
    8w u/s 5-22-14 Baby measuring 6w1d. Heartbeat detected
    Went to Dr. 5-30-14 due to bleeding. Prescribed progesterone
    Went to ER 6-1-14 2:30 AM - diagnosed with incomplete m/c
    6-6-14 natural m/c completed
    10-24-14 BFP #2 EDD 7-6-15 **Please** be our Rainbo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
                                                                    BabyFruit TickerBabyFetus Ticker

• buggirl72 said:
    Crazy level from 1-10: I would say around 5 today.

I think another opinion would not be a bad idea. Have you been to an RE or someone that specializes only in gyn?

One of the doctors I saw initially was a high risk OB/gyn. Her thoughts were only to remove fibroids if they were larger than 10 cm. Mine was 7 at the time, I believe. I think the largest one is now 8 ish. I saw her about 2 years before we started TTC. I am wondering what she would say since I have now had a loss.
    TTCAL January Siggy Challenge: Animals in the Snow

About Me: 

AMA 35 :  DH 33
    BFP#1 1/26/14 (EDD: 10/7/14).  MMC 3/10/14 D&C 3/14/14
    RE Consult 11/3/14 - AMH 2.25 "great" . FSH 7.10 . Low Vitamin D
    Myomectomy 12/17/14.  Benched until March.

My Ovulation Chart

• Crazy level from 1-10:  of da chain - lol

CD/DPO: 20 / who knows, but 3 DPTrigger shot

Can I just ______ already?!:  O already?

Signs/Symptoms:  increased CM + possibly O pain yesterday... no temp shift.

Explain your Crazy here:  This is first cycle with RE and first cycle using Clomid + Trigger.  Had monitoring u/s on CD13 and CD16.  CD13 follies weren't very big... CD16 follies follies grew, but not enough that they were sure where I was and at the same time they thought maybe I had O'd... so they tested progesterone (to the tune of $100)... according to P test, I hadn't O'd... so I triggered on Saturday.... My temp pattern still shows no shift, but they said to start taking my progesterone today... I have called to verify because I'm afraid to take it with no temp shift.  Why does my body hate me?!?!  Shouldn't the trigger shot force O?  Would my temps shift after a trigger?  Any one have any advice?

Me 35 / DH 36
    TTC since 09/2009
    Hashimoto's diagnosis 11/2011 / Endometriosis removal surgery 04/2013
    Other diagnosis: 1 mutation - PAI-1 gene
    BFP#1 9/27/2013  /  EDD 6/4/14  /  MC 10/17/2013
    BFP#2 3/4/14  /  EDD 11/13/14  /  CP
    BFP#3 6/7/14  / EDD 2/16/15  /  CP
    BFP #4 11/7/2014 / EDD 7/17/15  /  CP
    Current  Plan: Waiting to change RE... Appt on 1/16
    RXs: Metformin, Levothyroxin, Baby Aspirin, CoQ10, Vitamin D, Folic Acid, Pre-natal. Progesterone post O.

imageimage
    ***Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

All Welcome

• Crazy level from 1-10:  of da chain - lol

CD/DPO: 20 / who knows, but 3 DPTrigger shot

Can I just ______ already?!:  O already?

Signs/Symptoms:  increased CM + possibly O pain yesterday... no temp shift.

Explain your Crazy here:  This is first cycle with RE and first cycle using Clomid + Trigger.  Had monitoring u/s on CD13 and CD16.  CD13 follies weren't very big... CD16 follies follies grew, but not enough that they were sure where I was and at the same time they thought maybe I had O'd... so they tested progesterone (to the tune of $100)... according to P test, I hadn't O'd... so I triggered on Saturday.... My temp pattern still shows no shift, but they said to start taking my progesterone today... I have called to verify because I'm afraid to take it with no temp shift.  Why does my body hate me?!?!  Shouldn't the trigger shot force O?  Would my temps shift after a trigger?  Any one have any advice?
    I can tell you that on my medicated cycles where I charted, I did not see a clear temp shift where I should have O'd.  One cycle my temp went up the very next day after the trigger (before O), another it stayed low and even dropped a little and didn't go up until 3DPO.  I haven't been able to get a clear answer about whether the trigger affects temps, but from everything that I'd read and what my doctor has told me, the trigger is much more reliable than temps.  I have heard of someone getting a faulty trigger, and you can check that with a HPT (it should be positive if the trigger is in your system).  But if you have mature follies, the trigger should nearly guarantee O at around 36-48 hours.  

My Ovulation Chart
    TTC since March 2012 
    BFP #1 1/29/13, EDD 10/9/13 
    MMC discovered at 10 weeks (baby measured 9 weeks) D&C on 3/16/13 
    BFP #2  CP on 3/31/14
    BFP #3  8/11/14  EDD 4/22/14
  • MBJune said:

I really need the ride the train this morning!  I am slowly losing my mind!

Crazy level from 1-10: 10

CD/DPO: 29/13dpiui

Can I just ______ already?!: know if IUI worked or not!

Signs/Symptoms: Cramps and tender bb's

Explain your Crazy here:  I am slowly going crazy!  I was going to test this morning, then chickened out.  DH wants me to wait until Beta is in on Thursday.  I go tomorrow for the draw.  He figures I will know one way or another tomorrow, but being patient and logical about this isn't helping me any.  Work is absolutely no distraction today, it is really slow.  I have been up since 5 this morning and my day isn't even half over.  Thanks for letting me vent!

meredithcarole I agree that it wouldn't hurt to seek a get a second opinion.  I have found that if you have doubts it is better to put them to rest one way or another before continuing.  I hope you find some answers!

FX for you when you do decide to test!

My Ovulation Chart
    TTC since March 2012 
    BFP #2  CP on 3/31/14
  • Hi, I'm new to this board.  I don't chart, but I will give you a quick summary.

First AF since m/c was 7/6/14.  Pre-m/c I always had regular 28 day cycles.  I'm currently waiting on my 2nd AF.  Since I don't have much to go on, I just went back to calculating based on my regular cycles.  I am 99% sure I ovulated based on symptoms so things seem to be back to normal.  
    I am expecting AF Aug. 3 but in the mean time I want to POAS all the time!

I know my "charting" is totally just guess work, but I never did it before.  

The waiting is the worst part!!!
    FX for you, and just keep in mind that your cycles may not go back to normal right away!

My Ovulation Chart
    TTC since March 2012 
    BFP #2  CP on 3/31/14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"