November 2014 Moms
Options

Very vivid dreams!

Hi all -

So I seem to have skipped any of the typical pregnancy symptoms - no morning sickness, no swelling, no stretchmarks (yet!), no cravings but I can't shake these vivid dreams! Some are meaning I wake up feeling stressed and start my morning feeling anxious and wound up! Anyone else getting odd dreams too?

- Jessica

Re: Very vivid dreams!

• Options
    Odd doesn't even begin to describe it.  A couple nights ago I dreamed I was breastfeeding my dog.  I'm more nervous about breastfeeding than I am labor right now, so that probably had something to do with it.

But all my dreams are that level of strange these days.  It bothered me at first and now I've learned to just laugh it off.
    Baby girl N born 10/29/14!

**Follow your heart, but take your brain with you**

• Options
    I had a dream last night that I was at the doctor for a regular check up (with my whole family?). I was peeing in a cup when my water broke and then my mucus plug came out! It ended with me eating Chinese food in the bed with them trying to get fluids in me. SO WIERD!!!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've been having them for months- my mom's never went away. I can definitely tell what days I'm more stressed- they go from bizarre to downright creepy. Last night I was being chased through the woods being shot at and the night before I was talking to animals and losing my teeth!
  • Options
    oh yea I have weird or bad dreams a lot. I've been having a lot of apocalypse/zombie dreams which blow. Also weird sex dreams where my parents or in laws interrupt. Ready for my dreams to get back to normal too, it's stressful. 
  • Options
    I actually dreamt I breastfed my dog the other night as well. So glad I'm not the only one with crazy dreams :).
  • Options
    kfo22kfo22 member
    I dreamt I met a lady who forced her daughter to wear her new baby in a carrier, so she could wear a grocery bag full of chips instead. Easy access to doritos > Keeping baby close .... Obviously.
    My annoying coworker has been doubly annoying every night, too.

It's like watching a different odd movie every night :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    jj0313jj0313 member
    I dreamt I gave my husband a BJ while in the same bed as my best friend. And his penis was attached to his foot. This was just last night.
  • Options
    I had a very vivid nightmare last night! I dreamt I thought someone was breaking in so I went to the bedroom window to look out, and there was someone behind the curtain and we started wrestling! It was terrifying!
    (So far, I´m like you, no morning sickness or stretch marks--and I´ve only been swollen on one occasion. But there's still a long road ahead!)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    They are getting weirder as time moves on. I had a dream where Jack White ( the musican) was pretending to be my doctor hoping around in the medical think m.a.s.h unit hospital beds while chewing a whole pack of bubble gum and trying to deliver my baby. While his Robert Palmeresque back up dancers/ nurses were trying to help me by swaying. It was terrifying.
  • Options
    Saw this thread the other day and decided I had to throw mine in:
    1. I was living in my old neighborhood, taking a walk. All the maple trees were rainbow colored, and I was just in awe of how vivid the colors were.
    2. Walking in my current neighborhood, again with rainbow colored trees and yards full of crazily colored poppies. I remember thinking "these are just so breathtakingly beautiful I can't look away". A handsome stranger follows me and buys me a cup of coffee after I stopped into a cafe but realized I forgot my wallet. We end up sleeping together, only to be woken up in the morning by his father yelling at him.
    3. Just last night -- dreamed I was in labor, driving around the local mall (apparently the hospital was in the mall). My friend who is a nurse kept telling me not to come in yet because I wasn't ready, just keep walking and driving around. Suddenly its not 2014 anymore, it's world war II and we're under attack from the Japanese and have to run into the mall/hospital and take up arms.

Pretty sure the last part of the last dream was because last night I was reading a war survivor's story about living under Japanese rule in the Philippines. Good bedtime reading lol.

I can't get those colors out of my head. I can still see the trees and flowers, they were so incredible!
  • Options
    I'm with you. Most of them have been extreme versions of what I'm worrying about throughout the pregnancy. For example, making sure house is safe for baby-- i played Julianne Moore in my dream and encountered murderer Tom Cruise. I kept protecting my labrador who took hamster form. Weird stuff :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"