Trouble TTC
Options

Take a break?

Katherine1203Katherine1203 member
edited July 2014 in Trouble TTC
Well, here we come cycle 8 & 1.5 years later... :(( As I said in my intro, this round I took 75iu hmg for 5 days, 5mg femara and ovidrel, and still nothing. I'm thinking about taking a break for a month or two. Good idea or not a good idea? I just think sometimes well hey my body is used to it so why stop for a month?

Re: Take a break?

• Options
    BethKate2BethKate2 member
    edited July 2014
    Maybe the break would be good, give you time to lurk more and decide on a new avatar.

...and maybe offer some support to other members of the community rather than just posting your own threads.

BFNs suck. If there's anyone who understands that, it's the ladies on this board, but we can't tell you if it's time to take a break or not.

TTC since July 2012 
    BFP 5/22/13. Lap. to remove ectopic and dx with endo. 6/16/13

RE consult: June 2014

DX: FVL, endo, hypothyroidism, blocked left tube

Oct. 2014: First treatment cycle: Clomid+trigger+IUI=BFN

November 2014: Clomid+trigger+IUI again=BFP!

BFP 11/28/14 MC discovered 1/14/15

Blogging to stay sane

• Options
    Oh wow ok thanks for all of your help. I was just asking for advice, maybe you guys knew something I didn't about it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes very well said! No one helps when it comes to getting to know the board. These are things that I didn't really know. And 99.9% of the time, people attack you instead of telling you what you can do. I've seen it multiple times. Thanks for the advice!
  • Options
    BethKate2BethKate2 member
    edited July 2014
    Yes very well said! No one helps when it comes to getting to know the board. These are things that I didn't really know. And 99.9% of the time, people attack you instead of telling you what you can do. I've seen it multiple times. Thanks for the advice!

I didn't attack you. I told you that you should offer support to others on the board rather than just posting your own threads. Give support to get support.

TTC since July 2012 

Blogging to stay sane

• Options

This is from one of the mods' signatures: The Bump is not your personal Google. It's a community. Communities have rules and cultures. Get to know ours before you tell us how mean we are, how you feel sorry for our husbands, and how our infertility is caused by snark

Spend some time getting to know us.

TTC since July 2012 

Blogging to stay sane

• Options
    @katherine1203 I do not agree that anyone attacked you.

The permanent thread at the top of 3T called something like "Newbies - Read Before Posting" is a great starting place is you feel like it's hard to get to know the board. 
    January 3T Siggy Challenge - New Year's Resolutions
    imageimage

Me (29), DH (30) TTC actively 54 55+ cycles | All BFNs
    MFI (low everything) | Endo Stage 1 & Stenotic Cervix (treated) | PCO
    Married - July 2008 | Started TTC - Jan 2009RE Visit #1 - Mar 2014 
    IUI #1 ICI #1 - June | IUI #1.1 Laparoscopy - Aug
    IUIs #1.2, 2, 3 - Sept, Oct, Nov (Letrozole) - BFNs 
    IUI #4 - Dec (Bravelle) | IUI #5 - Dec/Jan (Bravelle) - 5 follies + TI - BFNs
    IUI #5.1 - Jan (Bravelle) Cancelled 
    Planning to start IVF in March!
    ***All Welcome***
  • Options
    No I just wanted help and to have someone help me out. I am so not drama anywhere, so I especially don't want to be here. I truly wasn't mocking anyone, I was serious, she was truly a big help. I didn't know literally anything about this at all with posting. As you had seen I only posted three things, because idk what to do, but I do know that I need help. And if that means posting on other peoples discussions, I would love to. Sorry about all of the confusion, and I hope that you all understand and didn't think that I was mocking anyone! :)
  • Options
    I didn't think you BunnyBerry or BethKate were attacking me at all, you guys were leading me in the right direction :)
  • Options
    Bahaha dying laughing. Ya so that's another thing I don't know about...
  • Options
    I swear I read the newbie post!! Haha
  • Options
    NariaDreaming, the more I look around, I can totally see how supportive everyone is. I wasn't giving any support to anyone, so I understand why I wasn't getting any back. :)
  • Options
    But no really, my little picture needs to be changed.. One minute I'm a teddy bear and the next a man holding a baby and so on :|
  • Options
    Oh ya know it happens! :)
  • Options
    Rumbera28 Thanks! I'm on the app, that's probably why I couldn't see any of that. I'll take a look :D
  • Options
    I totally understand Ketchup! Thanks for putting me in line, I need that sometimes haha :D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"