Cloth Diapering
Options

NCDR: Tula carriers

You all are a bad influence. I didn't even know these existed before this board. :) I'm thinking of getting a toddler size for my 29lb 17mo old, mostly for back carry. Where is the best place to buy from? Should I get a girl print or a more GN one in case we have another kiddo? Hubby is an Army/camo guy so he may not wear pink.

Re: NCDR: Tula carriers

• Options
    I bought mine from Abby's Lane so I could get reward points to use toward future diaper purchases. :)

I went the gn route but I plan to get something different in a toddler size eventually.

• Options
    I just bought one off of a Facebook BST group. You will still pay retail, but there are lots of fun print choices!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I got my latest one from Paxbaby. I'm a big time Tula fan. I should be getting my custom accessories soon for it too.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Thanks ladies. I'm off to search for a fun print. I've really missed having a carrier since my daughter got so heavy.
  • Options
    You really just have to know when the fun prints are coming out. PAXbaby and Abbyslane usually have pretty decent exclusive prints. Plus the regular prints Tula does, but they do rotate them out. You can also check out the big swap on FB. They'll get some of the older Tula's up there. So if you like say, Spotted Love or the Rockets then the big swap is where to go. I know for me I just got a regular plain Tula (it's in Sugarplum aka purple) and then am dressing it up with wrap scrap accessories. I've also had wrap conversion Tula's, but those are really really expensive if you aren't lucky at stocking. However, they are oh so pretty.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I got mine from Itsybitsybums for the points. 

Also, I know you've told me before, but @nanaosaki06 where do you get your accessories? I have every intention to make a set, but I currently have no idea when I'll have access to my sewing machine again.
    London Eye 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersimage

• Options
    km_mdkm_md member
    I got mine from a small Canadian retailer - the Cloth Diaper Shop. They don't have a huge selection but I love their service. I bought a grey zig zag one because it is neutral so I'll be able to use it for future babies.

• Options
    I got mine from Abby's Lane but have gotten one for a gift from https://www.babyzagogo.com/.  Baby zagogo currently has 10% off.
  • Options
    I buy from Abby's. Love the rewards, free shipping, and they have a 30 day trial on all carriers so if for some reason you don't like it (crazy right) you're no worse off.
  • Options
    I got mine from Itsybitsybums for the points. 

Also, I know you've told me before, but @nanaosaki06 where do you get your accessories? I have every intention to make a set, but I currently have no idea when I'll have access to my sewing machine again.
    I got mine through Bee Bambino. It's an Etsy shop. She usually has either premade sets or custom slots near the end of the month. I got a slot for July back in early June and sent her a brand new wrap. I should be getting my custom wrap accessories soonish. I'm excited.
  • Options
    A while back I had to decide between a Tula or a Kinderpack.  I ended up going w/ the standard Kinder because of the size.  My daughter seemed to be between sizes of a standard Tula and toddler Tula.  We didn't have the availability to try either one out.  Although I love my Kinder, Nicki's carries Tulas now so I got to see/try one in person and loved it!  I am thinking about getting a toddler Tula now that DD#2 is bigger.  They are really nice!
  • Options
    I ordered a Folk Birds pattern. I ordered from a small cloth diaper store on page 14 of my Google search. They were the only place with one in stock & the store had positive reviews. I emailed Tula & they won't have Folk Birds in stock until mid-September. I'm so excited to get it!

I live in a big city, but baby wearing & cloth diapers aren't really popular yet. @abby8279 I wish I'd been able to try it out first, but I trust you ladies & I'm sure it will be great. :-)
  • Options
    Are the Tulas much more breathable than Ergos? I wanna get a KP, but they're so hard to come by.
    image=
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"