Baby Names
Options

Been away, did everyone get a nasty PM?

Hey everyone she's here!  My brother (well technically my sister in law) had their baby on Saturday.

They decided to go with Brooklyn, so the whole family is a little disappointed - we're all name nerds except apparently my brother and his wife.  But she's healthy and stunningly gorgeous, which is no surprise because my brother and sister in law are stunningly gorgeous people.

Anyway, I came back to a lovely message telling me what a horrible person I am and the downfall of society because I'm making fun of names.  Considering I'm one of the tamer posters on the board I was wondering if I was the only lucky one who is bringing down the rest of the world?
June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Been away, did everyone get a nasty PM?

• Options
    Nope. Me either, but I'd have a great time with it if I did.

TTC 17 months, Dx: MFI (morph = 1,) Endo. Surprise BFP after HSG!
  • Options
    Please share who it was from  ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Can you PM me a screen shot of your PM please.
  • Options
    What?!? They can't be serious!
    Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    LMAO. Sounds like a classy chick. God forbid you have an opinion on something that differs from theirs!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    E

I've gotten two PMs from newbies lately. The first one was like "why is everyone on here so mean? shouldn't we all be here to support one another?" (that one felt like I was defending her on her public post and wanted me to PM-bash everyone else with her). I got one today that was like "You're not very helpful, please don't disagree with me again". I don't even know what to do with these kinds of messages. Just ignore? 

If they are harassing or breaking TOU please send them to me @Daisyblinks.
  • Options
    I've gotten two PMs from newbies lately. The first one was like "why is everyone on here so mean? shouldn't we all be here to support one another?" (that one felt like I was defending her on her public post and wanted me to PM-bash everyone else with her). I got one today that was like "You're not very helpful, please don't disagree with me again". I don't even know what to do with these kinds of messages. Just ignore? 
    No, share it with the class please! We all need to know who would write something like this.
  • Options
    No, share it with the class please! We all need to know who would write something like this.
    Unfortunately, that would be breaking TOU.
  • Options
    I don't know what's with people that get so offended on the internet. I really don't feel like I'm nasty to anyone (maybe I'm kidding myself?) My PMs definitely weren't harassing, I wouldn't even want to call them out publicly about them because they were polite and I'm not wanting to start shit. It's just kind of perplexing to me. 
    This is where I'm at with the perplexing.  The person who sent it isn't even a newbie.  They don't have a post to their named and joined the day they sent the PM.  So they basically joined the bump just to send me a PM.  It's just very curious.
    June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"