June 2014 Moms

What size clothes?

2»

Re: What size clothes?

• DD is 7.5 weeks and just started wearing 0-3 last week bc NB stuff was too short. 0-3 are big on her.

Same here.
  • We are 5w4d, outgrew NB lengthwise about 2 weeks ago, wearing 3m carters, but most other brands in 0-3 are too baggy. But some 3m is already too short, some too long also, can even have variation in the same brand
    Married my Sweetie 8/21/04
    BFP 10/8/2013
    Miss Camryn Marie arrived 6/20/2014

• Loading the player...
  • cas889cas889 member
    He'll be 6 weeks on Thursday and he's still wearing newborn.  We haven't even tried any 0-3 stuff yet, because he mostly wears sleepers since we rarely leave the house :P  But I think they'll be too big for him as some of the newborn stuff is still baggy.
    image image

• QT3.14QT3.14 member
    7 weeks and she's wearing some of the larger 0-3 and some of the smaller 3-6 outfits. She was 6 lbs 13 oz when she was born and she's up to 10 lbs 12 oz now. She was only in NB for a week.
  • DD is 7 weeks and in NB. She started fitting into NB around 3 weeks.  About a week ago she started being able to wear footies such that her legs and feet are actually in the garment's legs, rather than up at the crotch.  Her feet do usually come out between the snaps, though.  She's 8 lb.
    image    image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Dd will be 7 weeks on Thursday (and 9lbs even as of last Monday) and she just started wearing some of the smaller 0-3 mo onsies about a week ago. She's in size 1 diapers as of about 2 weeks ago, but they still seem a bit on the big side (but the nb were definitely too small as she started blowing out the tops, lol).
  • Seven weeks as of today and still wearing newborn onesies and diapers. Newborn footie pajamas are too short in the legs now, but all of the 0-3 stuff is still way too big on her. 
    This thread makes me feel better, knowing that there are other nearly 2 month olds that still can't fit into 0-3. I was starting to worry that my LO isn't growing fast enough. She has only gained two pounds since birth, but we just got back from a Dr. appointment and they seemed to think that's normal and she's just going to be petite. Considering the small stature of my whole family, that makes sense.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Little miss is still in nb at 8.5 weeks. 0-3 is still way to big for her.
  • I have a big-long boy, born at 10lb 3oz, so he never even fit NB. He is 8weeks and weighs 14lb 4oz and just last week started switching to 6mo clothes. I can fit a few 3mo pants because legs are average but his torso is so long he needs 6 for tops/onsies.
  • 4 weeks in 3 month
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • fsumomfsumom member
    DS will be 2 months Friday and wears 0-3 month.  He wore newborn for over a month and probably still could!
    ~Jessica~ 

• Isaiah was 2 months on the 22nd and is still wearing NB clothes and NB diapers.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (uREA)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My LO is in some 0-3 and some 3-6 month clothing. She kind of swims in some of the 3-6 month stuff, but other stuff fits her perfectly. It's weird. She's 5w2d today.

DD1: June 2014 - VBM4lyfe
    DD2: October 2016
    DC3: coming May 2019

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"