Third-Party Reproduction
Options

newbie!

I just wanted to introduce myself! We lost our 10 mo daughter almost two years ago from a genetic disease called Spinal Muscular Atrophy. My husband and I are both carriers so we aren't able to have bio children without a1-4 risk of this disease again. We have had a daughter after our loss by adopting embryos and now we want to adopt embryos again. 

Re: newbie!

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I'm sorry to hear about your daughter.  Good luck with embryo adoption!

TTC #1 since May 2010

OE IVF #1  9/2/13 Cancelled- poor response

DE IVF #1 3/12/14- BFP 3/17/14- ectopic, right tube removed 4/11/14 @ 7 weeks

DE FET #1 7/3/14-Transferred 2 5AA 6 day embryos Beta 7/13/14 BFN

DE FET #2 9/5/14-Transferred 2 4BB 5 day embryos Beta 9/15/14 BFN

DE FET #3 in December- Cancelled, didn't respond to meds

DE FET #3 (2nd try) 2/13/15- Transferred 1 4BB and 1 4BA 5 day embryos Beta 2/23/15  BFN again (CP)

DE FET #4 - last 2 frosties....5/22/15- Transferred 1 4BA embryo...only one frostie thawed properly.  Beta scheduled for 6/1-  BFN (beta 2, 2.81, 6, 23, 49.4) 6/15/15 Discovered ectopic in left tube.  Methotrexate given. Moving on to a new donor. Hoping to transfer by the end of the year.

Cant find a donor that is healthy and available.  Looking at being happy with just the two of us.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    JM1977JM1977 member
    My heart aches for the loss of your daughter. I wish you only the best moving forward with your next embryo adoption. What a beautiful way to build
    TTC with DOR, low morphology, fertilization issues
    IVF#1 Oct 2009 (CCRM) - BFN
    IVF#2 March 2010 - Poor response/cancelled
    DE IVF#1 Aug 2010 - BFN
    DE IVF#2 Dec 2010 - Transferred 1, 2 frozen - BFP!
    TTC#2 FET Jan 2013 - Transferred 1 - BFP!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome over here! I'm so, very sorry about the loss of your daughter. How horrifying... good luck with the donor embryos!
    TTC since March 2012
    Dx: Unexplained IF, Arcuate Uterus, Minimal Endometriosis, Poor Embryo Quality
    Tx History: 1 Injects+TI, 5 IUIs, 3 IVFs, 1 FET = all BFN and full of heartbreak
    Plan: Waiting to see if our potential donor is a match for DE IVF #1

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"