Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

NTTGPR - Josh or Nick?

edited July 2014 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Not sure if anyone watches Bachelorette but thought I'd put this out there for something fun on a boring Monday. Who do you want or think Andi will pick?
ME: 30 DH: 31

Married 6/2/12

BFP!!! 10/6/14 EDD 6/16/15
Pregnancy Ticker

NTTGPR - Josh or Nick? 79 votes

Josh
31% 25 votes
Nick
5% 4 votes
I don't watch
63% 50 votes

Re: NTTGPR - Josh or Nick?

• Options
    Jags8Jags8 member
    I hate "reality" TV.
  • Options
    jt305jt305 member
    This is my guilty pleasure--and I know it is terrible.  

Because it belongs here.  

Anniversary
    TTC since Jan 2014
    BFP: 1/14; spontaneous m/c at 6w
    Proud Mama of my furbaby

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I also read Reality Steve. I don't think I could watch the show without him!

BFP #1 Chemical Pregnancy

BFP #2 DS Bennett

BFP #3 Missed Miscarriage 8wks

BFP #4 Miscarriage 6 wks

BFP #5 Due August 10, 2015

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
      She says y'all way too much.  And, I think she'll pick Nick but I haven't read any of the spoilers.

BabyFetus Ticker

imageimage
  • Options
    ginger1228ginger1228 member
    edited July 2014
    ^ and "whaaaaat?!"

I want to play a drinking game and drink every time she says "staaaahhhp" "ya'll" and "whaaaat?!"

Edited: spelling
  • Options
    ^ and "whaaaaat?!" I want to play a drinking game and drunk every time she says "staaaahhhp" "ya'll" and "whaaaat?!"

That would be an epic drinking game.
    But first we should play a drinking game to "Roxanne" in preparation for the episode.  Then part 2 of this new game.  I'm really bored obviously.

BabyFetus Ticker

imageimage
  • Options
    Josh laid it on a bit thick! He rambles when he's nervous.
  • Options
    Ugh I feel so bad for Nick. Andi and josh sound like a scripted Disney cartoon w bad writing. Booo

BabyFetus Ticker

imageimage
  • Options
    Agreed! Josh's speeches are annoying. And they were swinging their arms around like children.
  • Options
    I don't think he even wrote it himself. I liked her in the beginning of the season, but she totally led nick on. Bitch.

BabyFetus Ticker

imageimage
  • Options
    I feel really bad for him too! He looks awful! Grateful for a night of not worrying about TTC - The finale has been a great distraction!

Married 6/2/12

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Wow. He's devasted. I love that he called her out for making love to him. I think that's a Bachelor first!

What gets me is that she says she was in love Josh since the beginning, but she had sex with Nick a week or two before the finale.
  • Options
    Exactly! Love at first sight w josh? But nick sees her soul? And why did she tell him the night before that he should be confidant and had nothing to worry about? I'm glad nick called her out on having sex w him. Ugh she just looks bad and I think her and Josh's relationship is fake. Shit I got too into this episode. Lol

BabyFetus Ticker

imageimage
  • Options
    Hahaha. I think Josh is fake all around. He tried too hard. He could be a great guy, but he comes off scripted.
  • Options
    Wish they would have announced Sexy Farmer Chris as the next Bachelor! I would have gone to bed an hour ago but they always announce it after the finale. Still can't believe Nick outed Andi - That was definitely a first. 

Married 6/2/12

Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"