Trying to Get Pregnant

~*WTO Monday*~

2»

Re: ~*WTO Monday*~

• I'm late to the game today, but I haven't been on TB all weekend so I figured I should make some effort.

Cycle/month: 3

CD: 8

What are you doing to get pregnant?: Waiting for my FW, PNV, BBT

Rants/raves/chartstalks: My temp was really high today, like above my normal coverline. I don't drink so I don't know the cause. Any ideas???

GTKY: Do you collect anything? What is it and why? I used to collect smashed pennies when I was younger. I also have the entire collection of Nancy Drew books. I don't really collect anything right now. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TFAS-June 2014

• Cycle/month: 3/2

CD: 3

What are you doing to get pregnant?: BBT, PNV, attempting to be less unhealthy in general

Rants/raves/chartstalks: I'm really glad I lurked for as long as I did before intro'ing/commenting/etc.  My periods have always been irregular and I'd never actually sat down to keep track of them until my husband and I decided to TTC.  Figured the "make a note of it on your calendar" thing worked (it's what everyone I know does, I guess), and when I hit CD46 last cycle, I was kiiiiiind of freaking out.  But everyone's assurance that cycles have minds of their own and can vary widely on either side of the spectrum (up to 60 days) helped me to not lose my head until I got my period. :)

GTKY: Do you collect anything? What is it and why? I collect SO MANY THINGS, everyone who knows me thinks I'm crazy.  Books, movies/TV shows, trading cards, unsharpened pencils (this is probably my most "legit" collection - since first grade), stickers, pens -- I won't even bother continuing, you get the picture.
    Please note that due to the actions of TheBump and their parent company, XO Corporation, I no longer feel safe or comfortable posting regularly on this forum for my pregnancy journey.

If you would like to seek a community of women that can help you at any stage of your journey, please consider joining us at [OUR NEW HOME].

#iStandWithTheMods #Solidarity
    TTGP Acronyms/Newbie Blog
    “I want people to like what I do, but, at the bottom line, fuck ‘em if they don’t.” - Craig Ferguson
  • Loading the player...
  • allisong1187allisong1187 member
    edited July 2014
    @3houlagirl - I like the shot glass idea!! We need to start doing this!

Cycle/month: 2

CD: 16

What are you doing to get pregnant?: sex, pnv, temping, opk's

Rants/raves/chartstalks: just took my OPK for the day and it was the darkest line I've seen so far - could someone look at my pic and tell me what you think? + - ?

GTKY: Do you collect anything? What is it and why? - Hmm I don't think we really collect much however we do have a ton of wine glasses from the different wineries we've been to so
    maybe that!

*edit - sorry for the double pic post... Damn mobile uploading...

TTC #1: June 2014

BFP: 09/07/2014 EDD: May 18th, 2015

Me: 27 DH: 30

Married: August 31, 2012 <3

• @allisong1187 It looks like the front edge of the test line is as dark as the control line; I'd say positive! I have never SEEN a positive in person, though, so take that with a grain of salt :)

when in doubt, hump it out!
    TTC #1: May 2014

My Chart
  • @allisong1187‌ i would say positive. I would check again tonight and again in the morning. Thats jmo :)

Dating since 6/9/10...Married 6/9/14
    BFP 8/18/14...EDD 4/29/15
      BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thanks @3houlagirl‌ and @itshumpday‌! Still laughing at the "when in doubt, hump it out" haha...

I'll test again a little later!

TTC #1: June 2014

BFP: 09/07/2014 EDD: May 18th, 2015

Me: 27 DH: 30

Married: August 31, 2012 <3

• Thinking of you @PinkRoses53‌
    October Siggy Challenge: Halloween Fails
    BabyFruit Ticker

Me: 27, DH: 28
    Married 7/2012, TTC #1 1/2014
    BFP 8/8/14 EDD 4/15/2015

• Cycle/month: 4

CD: 6

What are you doing to get pregnant?: temping, CM, OPK, ED or EOD sex during fertile window, PNV's, water, will try fertility friendly lube this next time

Rants/raves/chartstalks: really hoping this will be my cycle because DH is fixing to start back to teaching\coaching which means he won't be getting home til late and will be exhausted 

GTKY: Do you collect anything? What is it and why? chickens (not real ones).. just because I have a weird obsession with them for some reason
  • @emilyerdh‌ I collect real chickens!

My Chart
  • @3houlagirl no fair! I want real chickens so bad! wish I lived on a farm lol
  • @emilyerdh‌ we live on an acre in the country. The chickens are so much fun, and DH wants to get goats next year! We have a mini-farm :)

My Chart
  • @3houlagirl That's awesome! I'm jealous :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"