May 2014 Moms
Options

Refusing formula?

Last few nights my LO (10 weeks) has been struggling with some formula before bed. Tonight he was struggling so I wanted to see if he would drink breast milk from the bottle...sure enough he did. I really want to start weaning but this makes me nervous. Now it was a full bottle of formula (no BM mixed in)...wondering if that had something to do with it. Also, he was pretty tired. He has taken a couple ozs of formula before from me during the day...but wasn't sure if babies could change their minds on what they like? Anybody else's LO refuse a certain type of formula? (We are using enfamil gentlease solely because it worked well for my daughter).
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Refusing formula?

• Options
    My LO would not drink enfamil gentlease so I switch to Gerber good start and she loves it.
  • Options
    My LO is also not a huge fan of gentlease. She loved the newborn formula, the supplementing, and ready to use bottles. I'm trying to get her to drink it up since it's open but she doesn't seem thrilled.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Lild09Lild09 member
    No idea on that brand but my LO is topped up with earths best organic and he doesn't even blink when I have to give him a formula only bottle twice a day (weight gain issues)....FYI I breast feed him the rest of the day!

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"