Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Lesson learned the hard way...

fathers day that I was prego. I was excited naturally. I started looking at baby stuff and thought of names and so on. I still would wonder if I really even wanted another child but I would do it for my husband because that's what he wanted. Then my 1st OB appt came...they told me the heart beat was low but it could be nothing. I tried not to worry. My follow up appt was Monday and I was told the baby hasn't grown in 2wks and there is no heart beat. I fell apart. I have felt like this is all my fault. I feel like God did this to show me how much I did want another child as much as my husband. All I can do is play a guessing game but now I want another child more than ever! Has anyone had similar experience/situation?

Re: Lesson learned the hard way...

• Options
    Can't say I have, but I'm sorry for your loss.

Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • Options
    I am sorry for your loss, you did not cause this.
     Daisypath Anniversary tickers        Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Oct Angel*BFP 1/25/14 * EDD 10/6/14 * US#1 2/26/14 *US#2 3/3/14 no heartbeat*d&c 3/12/14*

BFP 1/17/15 * EDD 9/30/15

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm sorry for your loss. You are in my t&p.
    Me - 35 DH - 41
    TTC 06.03.2013 
    BFP 06.15.2014  EDD 02.25.2015  MMC 07.07.2014 Miso 07.18.2014 
                                                                 August TTCAL Siggy Challenge : WTF Tattoos
    image     image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"