Baby Names
Options

Changing mind...again.

We've been pretty set on Amelia Elizabeth if we have a girl. But, our DD's name is Aubrie and DH's name is Adam, so he is concerned about too many 'A' names. Another name that has been floating around is Corinne. We would probably still use Elizabeth as a middle name because it honors my grandmother, Betty. We also can't decide between our boy's names. We'd rather be decided before baby arrives...in less than 2 weeks!

What do you think?

Amelia Elizabeth

Corinne Elizabeth

Evan Robert

Caleb Robert

BFP#1- 2/12/10 DD born 10/20/10
 BFP#2- 7/27/13 EDD- 4/5/13 CP 8/4/13 @ 5weeks1day
 BFP#3- 12/1/13 EDD- 8/10/14

Re: Changing mind...again.

• Options
    Vote for Corrine and Caleb:)
  • Options
    Amelia and Caleb

No periods due to 17 years of ballet and distance running after college.  Zero response to 2 months of Clomid, little response to Letrozole.  IUI left with 9 cysts = too many viable eggs due to age.  On to IVF.  Low dose of all meds still produced 37 mature eggs 12.6.11.  Froze due to overstimulation.  

FET #1.1 1.22.12 BFN.   FET #1.2 2.22.12=GRACE! (and a vanishing twin).  

Grace Katherine born 10.25.12 @ 36w6w 6#14oz 19.5".
    FET #1.3 3.2013 BFN FET#1.4 4.2013 BFN. Never tried a fresh transfer.  Let's try, despite 10 still frozen.  
    ER 6.26.13 27 mature eggs, slight overstim. ET   7.1.13 ectopic, FET 2.1  9.10.14   TRIPLETS!!  

Boys born 3.18.14 @ 29w5d.  Andrew Jack 3#6oz 16", Grant Robert 3#9oz 16", Charles Phillip 3#7oz 17".

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Another vote for Corinne and Evan.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I like Amelia and Evan. I want to like Corinne but I just don't.

• Options
    I like Corinne and and Caleb
  • Options
    KTZ17KTZ17 member
    I like both boys' names but prefer Amelia to Corinne. Corinne is fine, and I wouldn't pick another A name. What about Cecilia or Celia?

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    imageimage
  • Options
    Amelia and Evan
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • Options
    If you are worried about A.s but love Amelia you could go with Emilia and i love Evan (on list if my Emilia was a boy)
  • Options
    ==N====N== member
    Amelia and Evan.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Corrine and Evan

Caleb is creepy to me
    amelia is nms
  • Options
    Amelia Elizabeth and Caleb Robert

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker}

• Options
    Amelia and Evan are both on my name list for future children, so I have to vote for those. :)
  • Options
    Corrine and Evan
  • Options
    Corrine and Evan
  • Options
    LNic5LNic5 member
    Another for Corinne and Evan
  • Options
    neverblushedneverblushed member
    edited July 2014
    Both of your girl name options are lovely.  If having 3 A names in the family bothers you, go with Corinne Elizabeth.  My kids' names both begin with T.  We didn't really intend for our kids to have the same initials.  In fact, our boy option the first time around was Zachary.  By the time we knew #2 was a boy, we were no longer feeling the love for Zachary, and we just happened to like a T name better.  People sometimes ask if we did it on purpose, and we just say, "Nope.  We just liked both names and we didn't want to ditch our son's name just because it also started with a T."  So, if you love Amelia, you can deal with it.

ETA: I vote for Evan for the boy name.  Caleb has gotten uber-popular in my area, and I'm over it.  Evan is refreshing.
    High School English teacher and mom of 2 kids:

DD, born 9/06/00 -- 12th grade
    DS, born 8/25/04 -- 7th grade
  • Options
    Corrine and Evan.

• Options
    Boy do I understand last minute doubts!! We are looking at a possible induction for #8 and we're stil going back and forth on a boy name. In the end you have to go with what feels right for your children
  • Options
    Corrine and Evan.mi don't like Caleb because in my language it's used to refer to a dog or a dirty person so I have negative association
    BabyName Ticker}
  • Options
    Amelia and Caleb
    Dee Dee DS Elijah Xin 3/11/05 DD Evangeline Mei 8/24/06
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"