May 2014 Moms
Options

Nose Frida no joke!

So babe has a virus. He can't breathe out of his nose he has so much congestion. Usually we use the bulb from the hospital because it's works like no other. Well we end to the store and I thought what the heck let's try it. Well we got so much snot out of this kids nose he smiled like no other after because he could breathe poor baby! Try it seriously it's awesome sauce!

Re: Nose Frida no joke!

• Options
    We have one and love it!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I love love love that thing. Is it wrong that I secretly love seeing all the snot that comes out?!

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ns1ns1 member
    I got one too late with DD (she was learning to blow her nose by the time I broke down and got one) so while I don't want DS to be congested I kind of can't wait to use it!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I think it's more satisfying for me than him lol
  • Options
    The thing sounds like it would be gross, but it works freaking awesome.

BFP#2 2.5.11 (EDD 10.15.11) DS born 9.28.11

BFP#4 8.27.13 (EDD 5.6.14) DD born 4.23.14

Lilypie - (2llN)

Lilypie - (2L9u)

My Recipe Blog
    ~All AL'ers welcome~

• Options
    Good to know it works so well, we have one but have yet to use it.
  • Options
    You couldn't pay me a million bucks to suck snot from my kids nose.

Or use a windi.
  • Options
    Lol I love seeing all of these! I put a pic of it on Instagram and my god everyone was like oh sick, disgusting blah blah blah and I seriously thought that too when I saw the pic but nope nothing like that. Yes you are sucking snot out but you can't get it in your mouth at all. And yes I secretly love seeing all the snot too! Haha @smdukes‌
  • Options
    danabsddanabsd member
    edited July 2014
    You couldn't pay me a million bucks to suck snot from my kids nose. 
    When your kid can't breathe properly you'll do anything.  

I love the NoseFrieda.  I recommend it to all moms. 

• Options
    I have one but haven't used it yet. Do you guys only use it when LO is stuffed up or do you use it for boogers? Have your LOs all has colds or are you sucking that much snot on a 'normal' day?
  • Options
    I've used it for boogers before. One drop of saline before, and it works really well. I watched a YouTube video on how to do it and was grossed out, but once I did it I understood what all the fuss was about. That Shiz is amazing.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    QOTRQOTR member
    I've pulled grown man sized boogies out of LO with that thing. It's as good as everyone says.
    Me-41, Hubby-40.
    1st BFP-8/17/12!  Missed Miscarriage discovered @ 8 week US.  D&C.
    2nd BFP-2/13/13!  Blighted Ovum discovered @ 8 week US. Natural miscarriage.
    3rd BFP-5/22/13!  By early June, progesterone plummeting.  Another loss.
    August 2013 - started Donor Egg process, but surprise BFP with my own eggs.
    Dear Son born 5/28/14
  • Options
    Bought one with DD and have loved it.
  • Options
    I keep hearing how awesome this thing is, but get so grossed out thinking about it even though I know the snot doesn't actually go near your mouth. But DS hasn't had a cold yet so maybe I will break down and buy it then.
  • Options
    It's the most disgust and most awesome baby product. I literally want to gag thinking about it but using it isn't to terrible!
  • Options
    ns1ns1 member
    Maybe I'm the only one not grossed out by this thing. In the world of babies and toddlers this is one of the least gross things I'll be doing. Between poop and puke everywhere, and actually picking my daughter's nose... I'm not easily phased by this stuff.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    fraseyfrasey member
    we used it for DD and it was awesome. And if you need more NoseFrida awesome-ness, some of the Amazon reviews are pretty hilarious!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Omg the reviews on this thing are awesome! I was dying!
  • Options
    I freaking love mine! Jules spits up through his nose a lot thanks to reflux and it gets all that nasty crap out. If he's congested a little saline and the nosefrida game on.
  • Options
    I received one for my shower which I returned for credit. Now I'm thinking I should've kept it :/
  • Options
    cnbeancnbean member
    I was totally grossed out by it when DS1 was a baby. After dealing with many colds and congestion that I couldn't relieve with a regular bulb syringe I bought one to have this time around. I love it way more than I thought I would! My favorite thing about it is that DS2 doesn't fight me like his brother did. It was always such an epic battle to snot-suck DS1 that I pretty much gave up and never did it unless he literally could not breathe. This thing though is no big deal. 
    image    image

• Options
    I wish I would have gotten this a lot sooner. DS1 suffers from allergies and despite the loratadine we give him nightly, he sometimes needs to have the snot removed and nothing works quite as well as Nose Frida.

I received one for my shower which I returned for credit. Now I'm thinking I should've kept it :/
    This is why I don't give these as gifts despite how much I think it would be helpful to a lot of the new parents I know. (Mind, it is a gift that the gift receiver can do whatever they want with including return it for credit, throw it away, burn it in a fire, etc.)

T 2.12 | W 5.14

• Options
    Well after listening to you all rave and hearing my dd snort to breath all night an while she eats i buckled and bought once thanks to prime two day free shipping should be here tomorrow!
    Anniversary 

BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My dog just ate mine I'm so pissed!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"