1st Trimester
Options

no pregnancy symptoms

I have no pregnancy symptoms, but I have taken two positive at home tests. The doctor wont let me come in until late august because thats when I will be at 8 weeks. Im starting to worry that my test is a positive false. I have already told some family im pregnant. I dont want it to be false. I really need some advice!

Re: no pregnancy symptoms

• Options
    There is no advice to give. Read the 1st tri faqs. Wait for your appointment.
    TTGP Siggy Challenge: Workout Fails

My Chart
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    TashaPlusNikaTashaPlusNika member
    edited July 2014
    If you are going to be 8 weeks at the end of August, you are -barely- pregnant. 

Give it time for your body to actually feel pregnant, and you will feel like ass in no time, don't worry.

TTC #2

Cycle 1:   (January/February)                            Cycle 2:  (February/March)

O - CD17                                                     O - CD15
    IB @ 11dpo                                                            11dpo-13dpo spotting
    BFP @ 12dpo (late pm)                         AF CD28 (late 13dpo)                     
    13dpo = positive fading all day
    14dpo beta = 7.2
    AF CD32 - Confirmed Chemical Pregnancy

CYCLE 3 (March/April) 
    O - CD19 
    8DPO - Faint BFP on Wondfo
    9DPO - Neg. on FRER
    11 DPO - BFP FRER
    14 DPO - Beta 123
    17 DPO - 784, yay! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm currently 40 weeks 2 days and had almost zero symptoms.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Thank you for all the non sarcastic remarks. I am just looking to see what happened with other people. I know every pregnancy is different. Its a comforting feeling when you know people have been through the same thing as you.
  • Options
    MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!!!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    TwiggymommyTwiggymommy member
    edited July 2014
    Guise be nice. We're all hormonal and stuff!!! 11!!one
    Supermom to my beautiful boys Troy Marshall and Griffin Xander 

Living the dream with my wonderful man :)
  • Options
    keshupe29 said:

I'm currently 40 weeks 2 days and had almost zero symptoms.

damn!! Lucky!!
  • Options
    Waiting for jessmat in 3...2...
  • Options
    I have to say, I was sad to leave the snarkiness of the knot. But you guys make me feel right at home :)
  • Options

Thank you for all the non sarcastic remarks. I am just looking to see what happened with other people. I know every pregnancy is different. Its a comforting feeling when you know people have been through the same thing as you.

Logic fail...

What happened with others means nothing for you because...

Wait for it...

Every pregnancy is different.
    Every body is different.
    If you understand this basic thing then you understand why folks are exasperated.

FYI: having every pregnancy symptom under the sun doesn't mean anything for the health of your pregnancy.

You can have every symptom & miscarry. You can have none. 25% of pregnancies end in miscarriages.

So, a positive pregnancy test means today & hopefully for the next 40 weeks you will be fine. Symptoms may never start or come/go.

Relax.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options

what symptoms are you expecting to have this early? a positive pregnancy test means you are pregnant. Congrats. And enjoy the symptom free weeks because sometimes they don't hit you until later. I felt great until 6 weeks and BAM. miserable.

• Options
    Logic fail... What happened with others means nothing for you because... Wait for it... Every pregnancy is different. Every body is different. If you understand this basic thing then you understand why folks are exasperated. FYI: having every pregnancy symptom under the sun doesn't mean anything for the health of your pregnancy. You can have every symptom & miscarry. You can have none. 25% of pregnancies end in miscarriages. So, a positive pregnancy test means today & hopefully for the next 40 weeks you will be fine. Symptoms may never start or come/go. Relax.
    For the life of me I can't understand the post that start off with, "I know every pregnancy is different" "I know everyone is different" and then immediately follow with "BUT TELL ME WHY MY PREGNANCY IS NOT LIKE THE LAST ONE! FREAKING OUT!!!!" 
  • Options

I have no pregnancy symptoms, but I have taken two positive at home tests. The doctor wont let me come in until late august because thats when I will be at 8 weeks. Im starting to worry that my test is a positive false. I have already told some family im pregnant. I dont want it to be false. I really need some advice!

You're like... What....4w now?

Im 36w tomorrow.... I had NO symptoms (other than being really lazy, not even tired).... Wait for your appointment.... Stressing yourself out won't help any.....
  • Options
    ccuffariccuffari member
    edited July 2014
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"