Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Darkest OPK yet!

Just had to share because I am excited! This is the darkest OPK I've had so far, even though it's still negative. I tested at 2:30 pm today and I think I may try it again tonight around 6 or 7. I'm on CD 24, but haven't O'd yet since getting off BC in March. Excited, although trying not to get my hopes up... :)

Re: Darkest OPK yet!

• Options
    Congrats?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This post would probably be better received in the WTO thread

Me: 25, DH: 28, Baby #1 Due: April 30, 2015

Team BLUE!!

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    What happened to "if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all?" I am a newbie so I didn't know about the WTO thread. Thanks for the overwhelming support (not).
  • Options
    Guise, I got a theme going here. Help me out before the inevitable GBCB
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFetus Ticker
    TTGP since September 2013. All cycles were annovulatory due to Depo. 
    Surprise BFP: November 5, 2014

• Options
    cool!?

Married 3/5/10
    Started TTC Baby #1 6/2014
    BFP #1 7/27/2014 
    EDD 4/3/2014
    IT'S A GIRL! 10/16/14
    Team Pink!

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    dmsmthdmsmth member
    Hopefully it keeps getting daeker for you! Gl :)

And seriously, those joker pics are freaky! He looked so freaky in that movie!!!
    m/c April '08
    DD#1 born June '09
    DD#2 born April '11
    TTC #3 as of July '14

My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
  • Options
    I don't recall seeing a drive by OPK before, but I'm sure it's happened!
  • Options
    There's not too many Aussie actors who crack Hollywood but he was amazing... Oh and super hot. I was so jealous of that other bloke in Brokeback Mountain.
  • Options
    I was pretty excited the first time I got a +OPK! It's like proof your body is doing something right!
  • Options
    prinsesslolliprinsesslolli member
    edited July 2014
    I was pretty excited the first time I got a +OPK! It's like proof your body is doing something right!
    I felt the same way.  There are endless nasty people on this site and their attitudes say far more about them than they do about anyone else.  I'm glad about your + and hope this is your cycle!!  Also, my first +OPK, I posted too, but it was to a group of great girls who are encouraging and not interested in making a Mean Girls sequel.  You can message me if you'd like the link where the girls don't need to tear you down.  
  • Options
    I felt the same way.  There are endless nasty people on this site and their attitudes say far more about them than it does about anyone else.  I'm glad about your + and hope this is your cycle!!
    But how do you feel about Heath Ledger?
    I feel sad about Heath Ledger.  I think he would want us to be nice to each other.  lol He was so wonderful for me to look at... except in Batman of course-- that was just scary! 
  • Options
    14whitney said:

But how do you feel about Heath Ledger?

Which Heath Ledger are we talking? Only the Joker Heath Ledger?

All of the brilliance that is Heathy.
  • Options
    Jags8Jags8 member

There is a Mean Girls sequel. Straight to TV/DVD. It was awful. I like to think we're better than that.

I got about 15 minutes into before I was like "this sucks, why did they even bother?" and shut it off.
  • Options
    I felt the same way.  There are endless nasty people on this site and their attitudes say far more about them than they do about anyone else.  I'm glad about your + and hope this is your cycle!!  Also, my first +OPK, I posted too, but it was to a group of great girls who are encouraging and not interested in making a Mean Girls sequel.  You can message me if you'd like the link where the girls don't need to tear you down.  
    ETA ---Quote Fail If this magical place exists, why are you here? If we suck so much and there is some place you think is so much nicer and better, why would you stay here? Go away.
    I was thinking the same thing, if it's so great why are you still posting and lurking here?!?!!?
    Married 3/5/10
    Started TTC Baby #1 6/2014
    BFP #1 7/27/2014 
    EDD 4/3/2014
    IT'S A GIRL! 10/16/14
    Team Pink!

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Ohhhhh mumma.
  • Options
    It's the Heath ledger fan thread!:D