April 2014 Moms
Options

EBF........ First period

:(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :((

4 months PP. Is it back because baby sleeps through the night? I literally just noticed I was bleeding. And I'm not happy about it.

How about you? Period back?

Re: EBF........ First period

• Options
    Yepppp same here :( mine came back at like 7 weeks or something ridiculous like that! LO has always slept pretty well through the night so I guess that was it. You win some, you lose some.
    "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." -Dr. Seuss
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had my fingers crossed for the 1 year mark.
  • Options
    AF is currently visiting - 10 weeks pp. :(
    Together Since 9/14/2008 
    Married since 08/19/2011 
    Audrey born 5/9/2014 

A14 August Siggy Challange: This time Last Year

Me DH
    image image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I did have one. But now my tracker says I'm 13 days late. Hoping AF just decided to take an extended vacation after all.
  • Options
    12 weeks pp and not yet... Is it weird that I kinda want it because I'm paranoid about being pregnant? Confession: I've already peed on a stick twice. Like I said, paranoid. PS have only had sex once pp and used a condom. Still, not ready for #2 any time soon!
  • Options
    9 months with kiddo, 4 months now and no sign of it so far...
  • Options
    I've already had 2.

BFP #1 May 20, 2013   
    MC June 27, 2013   BFP #2 August 2, 2013   Baby Boy born 4/25/14 (3 weeks overdue!)
    April 14 August Siggy Challenge- "This time last year.."
  • Options
    @MrsZ0811‌ I think I accidentally reported you comment, I'm sorry!

@RedDawnsRevenge‌ fingers crossed for you

@MrsW26‌ I'm feeling your pain

@heybulldog52‌ I just took one too, lol making sure it wasn't implantation bleeding because it's pretty light. Came out negative whoop!

@MamaFantastic‌ jealousssss

@pineconey‌ :( at least you aren't preggers aye? I just couldn't imagine right now.
  • Options
    Yeah I definitely POAS before the second one because it was late.

BFP #1 May 20, 2013   
    MC June 27, 2013   BFP #2 August 2, 2013   Baby Boy born 4/25/14 (3 weeks overdue!)
    April 14 August Siggy Challenge- "This time last year.."
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    **Removed at OP's request**
  • Options
    my lo is about 14 weeks and thank goodness no AF yet! huzzah!!! had a bit of spotting once but nothing came of it *knock on wood*. I'm in the if-she-never-came-back-I'd-be-happy camp! (well, as long as I could have just one more lo anyway ;) )

• Options
    ksulliksulli member
    Not yet. With LO#1 it wasn't until she started solids and I switched to the real pill instead of the mini. I get mirena next month and I'm hoping all the BFing means that I won't bleed too heavily at first.
    *Married 10.10.08*
    TTC #1 9.09 - BFP#1:2.18.10= missed m/c, D&C 4.16
    BFP#2:10.22.10=Avelin born 7.2.11
    TTC#2: 2.13 - BFP#3: 7.25.13=Kelsey born 3.31.14
  • Options
    I had a really light one at like 6 weeks PP and then nothing until this last week at 14 weeks. And that little bitch made herself VERY well known.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Nothing yet & little man is 3.5 months. I'm on the mini pill too. Hoping I won't get one until I'm done nursing.
    happily married since 2009, SAHM
    diagnosed with unexplained infertility, regular cycles
    Baby #1: ttc naturally for 3 years, 6 yr old daughter
    Baby #2: ttc naturally for 2 years, 2 yr old son
    Baby #3: ttc naturally since August 2016
  • Options
    rtv3rtv3 member
    Nothing yet at 12 weeks. I'm torn between wanting to avoid it until I'm ready to get knocked up again in about a year, and wanting it to start back up now for the reassurance that I'm not pregnant.
    image    image

With the possible exception of the equator, everything begins somewhere. - C.S.Lewis

• Options
    Just realized the question was addressed to mama's who EBF!! Oops!
  • Options
    I've had 2 now, but they've been extremely light. It didn't return until 5 mos pp with my first 2. I think it's because DD2 sleeps so well at night.
  • Options
    My hormones are all over the place, I wish it would come back so I might be on the road to semi-normalcy again
  • Options
    Ya I got it at 14 weeks postpartum which was a relief knowing we're not pregnant again.
    It was also soo easy no pain or anything, should be my last period till we try for the next one cuz of bc.

• Options
    I've had two or maybe three. So bummed.

But what the eff is up with tampons now? I had a c-section but they are still crazy uncomfortable. I feel like I'm 13 again and don't have it in right or something.
  • Options
    14 wks pp. no af yet. Have mirena as well.
  • Options
    Just started mine today..while on vacation and the beach. Real cool :((

https://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/FileUpload/69/1a18c2e7532600b237c0ccef11ba85.jpeg

Proud Mommy of Derek Michael

April 8, 2014 9lb 6oz 21 inches

• Options
    Hmm, that's something I hadn't even thought about. Almost 15 weeks and no sign of one! It can take as long as it wants to make a comeback!

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I decided too late to add a screen shot...
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I...don't think so? I had a couple days of bleeding after the first month or so that I didn't think were postpartum bleeding, but I haven't had a repeat of that. I have had random very light pink spotting, but nothing ever comes of it. 13.5 weeks PP and we are using pull and pray plus mini-pill. 
    March 2017 September Siggy Challenge: Favorite Fall Things

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    hordolhordol member
    I got Mirena at 7 weeks and first period at about 7.5-8 weeks. Haven't had one since and I'm 14.5 weeks pp. Really tempted to POAS but I've never really had regular periods so who knows. If pregnancy tests weren't so damn expensive I probs would have POAS already.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Started dating February 6, 2012
    Married June 28, 2013
    BFP August 9, 2013
    Had our first baby, Samuel Robert, on April 17, 2014!

• Options
    With DS1, I didn't get mine until I stopped breastfeeding at 1 year. DS2 is 15 weeks old and I haven't gotten my period yet.
  • Options
    DS will be four months next week and no sign of AF yet.
  • Options
    Mmk724Mmk724 member
    I had the mirena IUD implanted a few weeks ago and I've been bleeding ever since. Ugh! Thought it was supposed to have the opposite effect?!?
  • Options
    I thought I had some light sporting around 6w pp, but haven't had anything since.

Sex is miserable right now... So I don't think I need to worry about being pregnant...

Hoping to not see my period for a while yet.

Could just get pregnant again... Then wouldn't have to have it for a while longer ;)
  • Options
    I am not sure. I had one day of bleeding about a month ago and nothing since. I assumed this was ny period returning. I am too scared too pee on a stick!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"