Stay at Home Moms

BBM original vs 2.0?

I just finished day 54 of BBM 2.0. I've really liked the workouts and am trying to decide what to do after this challenge is done. I saw the video where she said 3.0 will be ready in the new year and that she'll be re-releasing 2.0 in the meantime. If you did the original challenge was it pretty comparable to 2.0? I was thinking maybe I would do that one next just to keep things a bit different.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: BBM original vs 2.0?

• I started the original BBM and lasted only a week or so. I didn't really like that it was one day of a workout and then one day of cardio on your own. I had a hard time staying accountable and caught up that way, for some reason. I'm on Day 82 of 2.0 and have loved it. Well, "loved" might be a strong word. I've been able to do the workouts and have definitely seen progress. I'm planning on doing Insanity in the meantime between the end of 2.0 and the re-release of 2.0. I may re-do 2.0 depending on how Insanity goes. I've also been running pretty much everyday since starting 2.0. So I'll keep doing that and Insanity. I've seen some people on her FB say they are going to just start 2.0 again but keep the longer intervals instead of going back to the shorter intervals. You could try that! Good job making it this far! 

Because you're mine, I walk the line....
    Landry Mark: 11/5/11
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Thanks for the feedback @JMC11511‌ that's good to know that the original you're on your own for cardio days, I don't think I would like that as much. I'll probably just re-start 2.0 then. That's a good idea about keeping the longer interval time!
    This is the longest I've stuck with any workout program so I'm really happy with it. I just don't want to lose momentum! Even though I'm doing extra cardio on top of BBM, I'm scared to stop bc then I may stop doing everything!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"