Single Parents

Fab Friday

Fab:  I have TWO job interviews now.  One this afternoon and one Monday afternoon.  I've never even considered quitting a job with no notice but I'm so there right now.  I feel the company I'm currently at deserves the respect and loyalty they've shown me in return.  Also, since DD has used up all my vacation time, they'd dock it from my last check and I so can't afford that.  Plus I hate my new boss more and more every day.  If I were to quit with no notice he'd be so seriously fucked.  He has no idea how to do 95% of what I do for this company.  

Re: Fab Friday

• That's awesome.  One time, I quit a job by writing a letter to the owner of the store and posting it to the billboard for all the employees to see.  It was more a list of why he sucked at life and how he's running his business into the ground and that I knew he was sleeping with one of the employees.  Unfortunately, he took it down before his wife could see it.  He also hired me again a few months later when he couldn't figure out how to order things or, you know, run the place.  It was hilarious.

My fab I posted in another thread but I'll post here too...:

MY BROTHER IS COMING HOME FROM JAPAN!!!!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • My fab for the day, im coloring my hair today! And count it, ive got 62 days of school left and then i am gone!
  • Loading the player...
  • tig594tig594 member
    That's awesome.  One time, I quit a job by writing a letter to the owner of the store and posting it to the billboard for all the employees to see.  It was more a list of why he sucked at life and how he's running his business into the ground and that I knew he was sleeping with one of the employees.  Unfortunately, he took it down before his wife could see it.  He also hired me again a few months later when he couldn't figure out how to order things or, you know, run the place.  It was hilarious.

My fab I posted in another thread but I'll post here too...:

MY BROTHER IS COMING HOME FROM JAPAN!!!!
    Hahaha.  That's awesome!
  • Fab: I did my nails last night and they look fabulous :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Throwing leaves <3
  • Fab: ran errands by myself today while my mom played with the kids in the yard and pool.
  • tig594tig594 member
    Fab: I did my nails last night and they look fabulous :)

Would i need 3d glasses to see the full effect??
  • tig594 said:
    Fab: I did my nails last night and they look fabulous :)

Would i need 3d glasses to see the full effect??
    Hahaha no. I used those Jamberry nail wraps :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Throwing leaves <3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"