December 2014 Moms
Options

You know you're pregnant when....

2»

Re: You know you're pregnant when....

• Options
    When I drop something at work and coworkers or a customer say 'I got it!' Because obviously the sight and sound of me bending down (or more so trying to get back up) has gotten to be too much for them. I'm only 20 weeks! "Ooof"
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Eora3Eora3 member
    When doing regular daily activities makes your pelvis feel like it is cracking apart like a pistachio shell.
  • Options
    dreacwatersdreacwaters member
    edited July 2014
    When you've built a fort of pillows in your bed and still think. Do I need one more pillow? Or that moment you realize the toilet paper industry should send you a thank you note :D
  • Options
    kaylam714 said:

Oh, and I forgot...sneezing hurts. This happened the other day. :(

YES! And I never use to sneeze, I rhink this kid is giving me allergies or something.
  • Options
    Also, when you step on the scale and your excited it went up lol
  • Options
    When bending down slightly I can feel my boobs touching my stomach and my boobs aren't massive ;)
  • Options
    When you walk into Dunkin donuts with your pants unzipped and unbuttoned and you couldn't care less. Stare all ya want people, these puppies do NOT close around this belly anymore

Married 07.12.14
    Hannah 12.09.14
    Baby #2 Due 06.18.16
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    irish2014 said:
    Oh, and I forgot...sneezing hurts. This happened the other day. :(
    Doesn't hurt... Just makes me pee a little. :(
    Makes me pee, a lot... 
  • Options
    I'm so loving the responses to this one! You guys have been making me laugh for two days!
  • Options
    I'm loving this!! It makes me realize I'm not crazy! I am still cracking up at some of these responses bc I can totally relate!
  • Options
    When food Nazi friends/family ask what number coffee you are drinking in the morning. I DO WHAT I WANT! (and I only have one :( )

imageimageimageimage
    November Siggy Challenge: How I feel in the Third Trimester 
            image   image   image
    BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    When you take a nap after dinner and my husband wakes me up to go up to bed.....hours later.
  • Options
    When your employees call you before you've even made it into work for the day to ask you if you're hungry because they brought extra porkchops and wanted to save them for the pregnant lady. Yes, this happened this morning and yes I said yes.

D14 November Siggy Challenge: The feels of 3rd trimester...

imageimageimage

• Options
    arynras said:

When your DH looks at your boobs everyday and says holy s*** those things are massive! Also, when the baby kicks and you stop everything to put your hand on your belly and smile :)

Lol my boyfriend walks around the house singing "Why you gotta have big booooooobs?" to the tune of why you gotta be so rude.
    @arynras‌ now I can't hear that song without hearing you're version
    %-( :)
  • Options
    Hahaha! My husband is Filipino so I find this hilarious. #pregnancyprobs
  • Options
    I experienced a good one tonight. Had to break out a mirror and some interesting contortions to shave bikini line. Just can't move belly and prego boobs out of the way at the same time.
  • Options
    My OH commented on the size of my nipples the other day! I took off my bra and he burst out laughing. To be fair, they are enormous!

Kieran born 21.1.10

Angel baby 1 lost 18.6.13

Angel baby 2 lost 30.10.13

• Options
    Bnnt5Bnnt5 member
    When your four year old hugs you then freaks out when your bellybutton pokes you...because she thought it was 'that circle thing on your boob that's gonna feed the baby.' My nipple. She thought my nipple poked her!!!!
  • Options
    When you lift up your shirt in daylight and your man's jaw hits the floor and he's jealous of your stomach hair glowing in the sun
  • Options
    When your new shoes give up on you after two weeks. They look like they died in pain!
  • Options
    You're headed to the laundry with a wet washcloth and next thing you know you're on your hands and knees using the washcloth to scrub the floor!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"