December 2014 Moms

You know you're pregnant when....

We all know we are pregnant but there's always a time or two when you go "oh geez I really am pregnant". Today, for me it was hiding in the back of the salon trying to buzz down my ever growing leg hair with my neck trimmers (yes I will disinfect them!) and not being able to breathe while bending over trying get the back of my calves! Or last week when I actually followed up my ice cream snack with a pickle. =D> What have been yours?

Re: You know you're pregnant when....

• Not really a good one, but I just had to ask for help getting a box of paper off the top shelf at work. It made me feel so useless!
  • Loading the player...
  • When I've made three out-of-my-way (and paid for parking) trips to a specialty candy store in the past month to buy a pound of Southern Pralines at each trip. I've never been a big sugar person, but the baby seems determine to balance that out now!
    December '16 BMB

Baby #1                                                            

~BFP 03/22/14 EDD 12/05/14~                       
    ~Baby Z born 11/28/14~

Baby #2
    ~04/19/16 EDD 12/26/16~
    BabyFetus Ticker

SaveSaveSaveSave
  • when It becomes ridiculously difficult to bend down to tie your shoe...

BabyFetus Ticker

6th pregnancy, 4th baby

BFP 12/08/2015

Beta #1 12/08/2015 (3097)

Beta #2 12/11/2015 (6033)

• When you make three attempts to sit in an inner tube on a lazy river at the amusement park with your kid only to realize you're making a fool of yourself in front of everyone still in line... end up sulking and walking along side DD while she enjoys the ride.
    December 2014 November Siggy Challenge: How I Feel in Third Tri

Mom to DD(4), DS(2) and # 3 Due 12/14/14

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• mlee116 said:

When you include this in your prayers "Also God, please let me poop soon.  Amen."

I read that just as I answered the phone at work, thanks for making me sound like a giggly doofus on the phone ;)
  • NELSMDNELSMD member
    agsgrrl said:

When shaving your legs leaves you out of breath and you can't even get your leg up high enough to shave your cankles. 

Can I get an AMEN?!
    Oooh this. And when you finally break down and schedule a bikini wax... Haven't been able to reach for a couple weeks and was dreading spending the $.

BabyFetus Ticker

Married DH May 2011
    BFP #1 - 3.28.14
    EDD - 12.10.14

• bombe4bombe4 member
    When the rubber band trick doesn't work on your favorite jeans anymore and they manage to stay up on their own unzipped and unbuttoned. This is me today. I'm wearing a longer, not clingy shirt to hide it. I had the rubber band done when I left the house but who was I kidding? It was a tad uncomfortable then and only got worse. 

BabyFruit Ticker

Favorite Teen Crush: Zach Morris

My special Little Lady
  • When an old woman at the library says you should cut her in line... I was shocked! Lol
    DS  12-1-2014
    DD 10-29-2016
    #3 due 10-13-2018
  • When you never, ever, let a bathroom pass by without using it.

I second this one!!
  • courtd2 said:

I don't know if this makes me pregnant, or pathetic.

Yesterday was SO hot out (or maybe just for me?) after my 45 min walk, that I took a popsicle, sat in the shower and let the cool water hit me in the back. DH came in and started laughing at me. I FEEL NO SHAME!

Where were you with this when I was looking for cool down tips??
    ;)
  • agsgrrl Hahaha. ;-) Probably cooling off in the shower. 
    first time mom
    BOY  07/12/14
  • When all non-stretchy pants are banished to the attic and you can't walk around for a day without hitting tits or toes on something you should have easily been able to avoid.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • amw0914 said:

When you pee on your hand instead of in the cup at the OBs office because reaching around your stomach is virtually impossible

Ugh. I HATE having to pee in those stupid cups at the Dr office!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers >Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @pacocat33

That happened to me 2 weeks ago and I cried like a baby I was so excited.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @amw0914 peed on just hand? Lol you better than me, I've peed on my hand, feet, floor, underwear ALL AT ONE TIME! Going back to work was so fun after that appointment.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Baby #1 7/16/10
    Baby #2 11/14/12 
    Baby #3 12/11/14
    Baby #4  3/30/17
    Baby #5 2/28/19 
    Baby #6 Miscarriage
    Baby #7 7/3/22
    Naturally with PCOS

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards