Options

UO

Who's going against the grain today?
CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
O14 January Signature Challenge: Snow Fails
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: UO

• Options
    I only have a lame-o one, but it's the first time I've had one at all for a few weeks.....

Onion rings are nasty.
    CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
    O14 January Signature Challenge: Snow Fails
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Lolalipsy said:
    I can't stand long nails. Those things just gather muck!
    I am with you on this.   I once had a waiter whose nails were so long that she couldn't not touch the food with them.  It was so gross.
    I also dislike it when hairdressers have long nails and they scratch your scalp when they shampoo.  That is the worst for me.
  • Options
    Lolalipsy said:

I can't stand long nails. Those things just gather muck!

They also just look gross to me if they are natural nails. The acrylic ones don't look so bad but real, especially thin, nails look nasty to me.
  • Options
    Barf :-&
  • Options
    @Trish625‌ that's so disgusting to me.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Trish625 said:
    Barf :-& image
    i think they look funny cuz they're square! like they're trying to be fake nails when they're real.
  • Options
    Yumm onion ring.........
    I got nothing today.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Options
    i am not actually a fan of TTC. Not the board because I don't know anything about that board, but the actual process.
  • Options
    i am not actually a fan of TTC. Not the board because I don't know anything about that board, but the actual process.

I like the excitement of the possibility of having another but not knowing how long it could take sucks.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Options

Trish625 said:

Barf :-&

i think they look funny cuz they're square! like they're trying to be fake
    nails when they're real.

Like my boobs. Always trying to look fake when they're real. Haha. Yea right.
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    pcat13 said:

dillngr9 said:

I wish N had taken to a pacifier.   I know I should be happy I don't have to deal with eventually taking one away because I have heard nightmare stories... but I just think the little ones are so darn cute with a paci in their mouth and neither of my boys used them beyond the first couple of months.

Totally disagree. There are certain babies in my group of family and friends who seem to always have a pacifier in photos. Always. Like I've never actually seen their mouths. I don't think it's cute at all. 

I agree with @sarabell52, my daughter likes her pacifier, but it's for sleep time only. I have a hand full of pictures where she has it and I think it looks terrible in pictures. I cringe when I'm doing a portrait session and the parent puts a pacifier in the baby's mouth.

Yes, I can't wait to get rid of it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                            Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • Options
    I have an UO after watching the news. 

I don't feel bad when executions are "botched" and take longer than intended.
    photo siggy_zpsf288824b.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Huh. So I guess my hatred of Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh is a UO then. Blech.
    not a UO for me!
  • Options

Better late than never. My UO is that I don't find at least half of the stories reported in the news, even "reputable" sources like CNN, to be newsworthy. Yesterday there was an article on my Fb newsfeed about how a woman in labor had to wait for Obama's motorcade to pass. Uhhh, so what? Most labors last a few hours, I think she'll be ok. Why is that news?

I guess it depends how progressed she is, those motorcades can be insanely long.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    maymomNY said:

https://m.barnesandnoble.com/w/rush-revere-and-the-brave-pilgrims-rush-limbaugh/1116840170?ean=9781476755861

did you see Limbaugh wrote a children's book?!

Eta I haven't read it so I shouldn't really criticize, but it looks like Squanto is one of the heroes. In reality Squanto was kind of a dick, threatening and manipulating both the pilgrims and wampanoags, so I have my doubts that there was any research done in an effort to make it historically accurate.

i haven't read it either but I probably should considering a lot of the history he covers, we cover in 5th grade social studies. If anyone has read it and knows if there's educational value in it, I'll read it but until then I will have a hard time justifying my time with it.
  • Options

Better late than never. My UO is that I don't find at least half of the stories reported in the news, even "reputable" sources like CNN, to be newsworthy. Yesterday there was an article on my Fb newsfeed about how a woman in labor had to wait for Obama's motorcade to pass. Uhhh, so what? Most labors last a few hours, I think she'll be ok. Why is that news?

I guess it depends how progressed she is, those motorcades can be insanely long.

Even if she was crowning, I probably still wouldn't consider this story worthy of making headlines.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"