Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Reflux ?

DD was prescribed Zantac on Monday for GERD and has made a world of difference. I'm curious though my LO always sounds like she has sinus congestion.....does that go hand in hand with the reflux? TIA
image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Reflux ?

• Lurker. I'm not aware of this being a symptom of reflux. Our daughter has been on Zantac since about 2 months and nasal congestion has never been a symptom. I would wonder about this being an allergy or maybe teething related.
    Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
  • Ive heard it can be a symptom.
  • Loading the player...
  • My lo has silent reflux and has never had this as a symptom
  • Our baby has had reflux since she was born. Reflux can cause mucus which sounds like congestion. We started out on zantac then our Dr. changed her to nexium and all of that went away. She is like a new baby now. barely spits up and no congestion sound.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"