1st Trimester
Options

thoughts?

I have one child.....no trouble conceiving. I went off bc last month and we have been using a different method because we aren't ready for another just yet. But, my period is late which never happens to me whether I've been on the pill or not. My breasts are sore and seem larger and I haven't had cramps or anything. I have taken two pg tests and they were negative. Any ideas what might be going on? I wasn't planning to get pregnant yet but another LO would be a happy surprise. I'm not sure that's what's happening though.

Re: thoughts?

• Options
    I was 2 days late and got a neg. Tried again a few days later and it was positive.
  • Options
    Yeah, if I haven't started in a few days I will try again. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    When I went off bc I had some wacky cycles, some were 40ish days long. I wouldn't worry. Test in a week or so but bc really messed with my cycles once I stopped, it could be doing the same to you

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I agree with PP. If your test(s) were negative then you are not pregnant at this time. Cycles are normal until they are not, and even the most "regular" woman can have a wacky cycle once in a while, where you ovulate later than "normal".

Wait a couple days and retest. If you go 60 days without a BFP or AF then you should call your doctor.

Married since June 2010 | TTC January 2014-July 2014 | BFP #1 - 7/22/14 | EDD - 4/2/15

image   image   
    BabyFruit Ticker 

• Options
    It maybe that your body is just adjusting to being off the BC
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"