TTC after 35
Options

I had a dream I was PG....

Seriously, last night, dreamt I was pg......ugh. 

We are NPNT, but with that said AF better show her ass up here in 4 days. Im not ready. 

sorry....i know thats probably sounds horrible with so many having issues TTC....but i need a couple more months before we actively TTC and i wasn't paying attention much this month as far as where i was in my cycle and we did the deed in my estimated FW like 3 times....

Thanks for letting me panic here ladies.....im sure I'm not but the dream made me feel a little weird. 

Anyway go ahead make fun of me....lol

Im out of here....i have a beach session and will "see" you all latah! 
SIGGY WARNING
Me 38   DH 34
married 05-21-11 
started TTC right away

BFP- 10-16-14 EDD 6/13/15: MC 12-1-14 

Re: I had a dream I was PG....

• Options
    You are the only one who wants to see AF. ;-)

Enjoy the beach, lady. :-)

Visit The Nest!image Visit The Nest!

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness." - Eleanor Roosevelt

• Options
    You are the only one who wants to see AF. ;-)

Enjoy the beach, lady. :-)
    This is true!!!!!! 
    Its so weird.......
    SIGGY WARNING
    Me 38   DH 34
    married 05-21-11 
    started TTC right away

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options

(losses / children mentioned)

My first pregnancy was a TOTAL oops. We were shocked, then got used to it, then lost the pregnancy, then we were devastated, then we started TTC. We caught the egg first try and had a healthy baby boy.

Fast-forward one year after his birthday....NTNP and had a BFP. DH was ready, I wasn't. Then we lost it again. I felt guilty - like my not-excitedness caused the miscarriage. Now I'm on my first cycle after the loss again. We're both full-go with TTC this time. And of course I'm DPO #13. After a few BFNs earlier this week, plus a lessening of my "symptoms," I fully expect AF in the next 2-3 days.

**siggy warning**

Current Age 35, DH 33

Married 9/2011

BFP 8/2012, Miscarried 9/2012

BFP 9/2012, DS 6/2013

BFP 6/2014, Miscarried 7/2014

BFP 7/2014, DD 4/2015

• Options
    I think you need for it to happen accidentally so you don't have to make the decision to start trying. Am I right!!!!! I know it's a scary step for you.
    Have fun at the beach shoot.

Me:39, DH:40

DD born 8/96, DS born 8/04

TTC#3

NTNP since 2006, active trying 1/13

Natural M/C 3/13 at 7 weeks

CP 2/14

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

imageimage

All welcome

• Options
    Accidents can be good!

Tell us more about the beach shoot!
  • Options
    Hey-- if it happens, it happens! What's a few more months? 

Side note: Last time I dreamed vividly I was pg...I was. POAS! ;)
  • Options
    If it reassures you, I have those dreams all the time (including a weird one a few months ago where I was informed that I wouldn't conceive until August 25--very specific) and they have obviously not come true yet. FX you get the result you truly, deep down, want. Hope the shoot goes well!
    *****Signature/Ticker Warning******

Me: 41, DH: 45
    DD, 6/15/2013
    TTC #2 beginning January 2014
    AMH 1.05; FSH range 7-11

July 2014: IUI #1.  Follistim + Pregnyl.  2 follicles--BFN
    September 2014: IUI #2.  Follistim + Pregnyl + Ganirelix + Crinone.  4(?) follicles--BFN
    October 2014: IUI #3.  More Follistim + More Ganirelix + Pregnyl + Crinone.  4 follicles--BFP!  Beta #1=10 Beta #2=33 Beta #3=97 Beta #4=158.  M/C 11/1/14
    December 2014: IVF #1.  Microdose Lupron protocol.  9R, 9M, 9F.  3 5-day blasts transferred 12/15. BFFN.
    April 2015: IVF #2.  Microdose Lupron protocol.  16R, 15M, 12F. Transferred 2 5-day blasts 4/12 and froze 4--BFP!  M/C 5/25/15
    August 2015: IVF #3.  14R, 13M, 11F.  Froze 5 blasts for CCS testing.  3 normals.  FET planned for 10/2015.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My Ovulation Chart

• Options
    KirstenAleciaKirstenAlecia member
    edited July 2014
    Hey-- if it happens, it happens! What's a few more months? 

Side note: Last time I dreamed vividly I was pg...I was. POAS! ;)
    NOT PEEING ON A STICK!!! lol 

actually ladies its not just the terrifying thought of ACTUALLY having a wee one...I mean I am terrified. I wasn't my hubby to be a dad....but I'm terrified truly terrified. 

@Hooligans4 you are probably right about it being an accident being ideal....the decision would be made wouldn't it....lol.

I am concerned health wise too. I weigh too much to get PG right now. I currently have elevated blood pressure. It will go down when i weigh less. I have been on this roller coaster before. At just 10 pounds heavier than i am now..........cause i have been there.....my blood pressure skyrockets to somewhere around 170/90 and it had my dr worried. So pregnancy weight.....i can just see where that would take me. 

That said by some miracle and I was PG (cause lets face it its harder to achieve than we realize) then i would need to drop some weight immediately. Which I'm sure would be fine........ok I'm going to just not think about it unless AF doesn't show on Sunday.

@Kindershlitz my beach shoot was so fun! Heard of Trash the Dress??? This was a trash the Cap and Gown Grad session.....lol. It was so fun!
    SIGGY WARNING
    Me 38   DH 34
    married 05-21-11 
    started TTC right away

• Options
    I had a dream last night that my middle sister told my mom and me that she was pregnant. I really, really hope that is a good omen. She is in the TWW and I have to restrain myself from badgering her. What a gift if we got pregnant in the same month!

Visit The Nest!image Visit The Nest!

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness." - Eleanor Roosevelt

• Options
    Good luck, I had that dream last month. AF showed up & here I am TTC still
  • Options
    I had a dream last night that my middle sister told my mom and me that she was pregnant. I really, really hope that is a good omen. She is in the TWW and I have to restrain myself from badgering her. What a gift if we got pregnant in the same month!
    oh how neat that neat that would be!! Crossing my fingers and toes for you!
    SIGGY WARNING
    Me 38   DH 34
    married 05-21-11 
    started TTC right away

• Options
    I never dream about pregnancy - mine or others - but after reading all these posts I'm sure my sleep will be flooded with pregnancy dreams! 
    @KristenAlecia - You will be a GREAT mom!  I am overweight but I don't have high blood pressure issues.  If the IUI doesn't take this time, I will be doing some serious cracking down on shedding pounds.
    41 & single; DX:  PCOS
    TTC #1 with IUI and donor sperm
    First IUI May, 2014, Clomid + Trigger = BFN
    Second IUI July, 2014, Clomid + Trigger = BFN
    Third IUI Dec, 2014, Femara + Follistim + Trigger = BFN
    Fourth IUI Feb 2015, Femara + Follistim + Trigger = C/P :(

• Options
    Wow for the past few nights I have been dreaming of holding a NB the child all squished up in my arms cuddling at my neck, so very vivid! Not dreaming of being pregant just holding the wee one....so odd!

We are still NTNP, well lets say he is NT I do try to time our romps around the right time ;)

Sorry I haven't been on lately its easier to not check up on everyone since we are NTNP

My Ovulation Chart

Me: 41 DH: 46. We are TTC our 1st, started July '11,
    3 cycles clomid with Ob,
    1 cycle Tamoxifen with Ob,
    Diagnosed PCOS 11/5/12
    clomid, trigger & timed bd 12/12 BFN
    1st clomid IUI 1/4/13 BFN.
    2nd clomid IUI 2/13 cancelled didn't respond to clomid.
    3/15/13 scheduled laparoscopy & on bcp.

May 10 IUI from injectibles - BFN 

May 22 done with interventions it will either happen or it won't. 

February 2014 No longer actively trying, but not preventing. 

SURPISE BFP 4/2/2015!!!!!!!!!!

Miscarriage 4/23/15

• Options
    So far that was the only dream i have had....none after that.....and AF was due yesterday and she has not arrived yet.

Im not thinking anything of it just yet though.
    SIGGY WARNING
    Me 38   DH 34
    married 05-21-11 
    started TTC right away

• Options
    OK, last night I had a dream I was pregnant, too--and I was sure the father was this guy I went on one real-life date with back in 2009. 

So I was getting all ready to go start a new life with him, and getting kind of excited about it, when I stopped to think that I would miss my husband, and he would probably miss me and DD, which made me very sad.

Then I remembered that my husband probably was the father after all, since he was the one I'd been, you know, having sex with.  And I woke up seriously relieved.

The subconscious is a very strange place.

Anyway, @KirstenAlecia, any sign of AF?

DD, 6/15/2013
    AMH 1.05; FSH range 7-11

September 2014: IUI #2.  Follistim + Pregnyl + Ganirelix + Crinone.  4(?) follicles--BFN
    October 2014: IUI #3.  More Follistim + More Ganirelix + Pregnyl + Crinone.  4 follicles--BFP!  Beta #1=10 Beta #2=33 Beta #3=97 Beta #4=158.  M/C 11/1/14
    December 2014: IVF #1.  Microdose Lupron protocol.  9R, 9M, 9F.  3 5-day blasts transferred 12/15. BFFN.
    April 2015: IVF #2.  Microdose Lupron protocol.  16R, 15M, 12F. Transferred 2 5-day blasts 4/12 and froze 4--BFP!  M/C 5/25/15
    August 2015: IVF #3.  14R, 13M, 11F.  Froze 5 blasts for CCS testing.  3 normals.  FET planned for 10/2015.

My Ovulation Chart

• Options
    Davie813 said:
    OK, last night I had a dream I was pregnant, too--and I was sure the father was this guy I went on one real-life date with back in 2009. 

So I was getting all ready to go start a new life with him, and getting kind of excited about it, when I stopped to think that I would miss my husband, and he would probably miss me and DD, which made me very sad.

Then I remembered that my husband probably was the father after all, since he was the one I'd been, you know, having sex with.  And I woke up seriously relieved.

The subconscious is a very strange place.

Anyway, @KirstenAlecia, any sign of AF?
    That is one CRAZY PG dream.

No, AF is officially late.

No I have not POAS 

Im terrified to.....and to be totally honest. She has been off a day or 2 before and I do not feel I am PG. 

I was PUKING my brains out with DD and can't even take BC pills cause they make me sick so I know really that doesn't mean anything but i think i would know. 

No symptoms nothing. So I really think AF is just delayed for some unknown reason. 

If i go more than 10 days late I will POAS :P
    Or if i start getting any symptoms that are not AF related. 
    SIGGY WARNING
    Me 38   DH 34
    married 05-21-11 
    started TTC right away

• Options
    Well, good luck.  I hope she gets here, if that's what you want!

DD, 6/15/2013
    AMH 1.05; FSH range 7-11

My Ovulation Chart

• Options
    Davie813 said:
    Well, good luck.  I hope she gets here, if that's what you want!
    I really need to get this weight off before i TTC at least some of it. To make sure all would go smoothly. Low Carbing as we speak! :)
    SIGGY WARNING
    Me 38   DH 34
    married 05-21-11 
    started TTC right away

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"