Multiples
Options

18 weeks 4 days

Every day I fall more in love my twins... and every day I get more paranoid. I think right now I am probably measuring a good 8 weeks ahead of where I was with my singleton. Everything feels so tight and crampy and weird.... I am so paranoid of something happening and losing the babies. I never had any of these thoughts with my first pregnancy. I don't know why my mind is so focused on entertaining these fears this time around. The weird growing so fast, so big,so heavy feeling doesn't help. Or the off and on tan discharge. I've been told time and time again that I shouldn't worry unless I am in actual pain or there is red bleeding... and. Ihave t had any of that.... but I am being a crazy worrier anyway. :p I just love these babies so much......
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Re: 18 weeks 4 days

• Options
    I remember the feeling. I don't have much advice to give since I worried the whole time. Just remember to try to enjoy it too and don't stress too much, your babies will be here before you know it

imageimage

• Options
    I had my anatomy scan on Monday at 21 weeks, where everything looked good and my cervix was long and closed. I think I can finally relax a little bit. Prior to that I was worried about every ache and pain and about IC and whatever else could go wrong. With growing so fast, the aches and pains are much worse than with my singleton. I think it's normal to worry a little bit, but if it's overwhelming maybe talk to your OB about it. 

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have been feeling the same way. I look bigger 23 weeks with twins than 35 weeks with my singleton. I just keep telling myself I have to make it to whatever milestone is next (viability thisSunday is my next one) I can handle the thought of four weeks but 3 months is too much for me to handle right now!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Talk to your OB or MFM about it. It is so hard and stressful. I wouldn't wish a high risk pregnancy on the worst of my enemies. You never stop worrying, but you will get through it! ((Hugs))
    image    image    image    image

• Options
    I am 17 weeks with mono/di and just met my MFM. I feel better seeing a more specialized OB but ofcourse I am so worried about everything. I just want the next few months to fly by and just have my twins here and healthy. I just pray every night for them to be growing and on track.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"