July 2013 Moms

CPW: Do you still use Dreft or any other baby laundry detergent?

Altima80Altima80 member
edited July 2014 in July 2013 Moms
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
There are three reasons for breast-feeding: the milk is always at the right temperature; it comes in attractive containers; and the cat can't get it.  ~Irena Chalmers

CPW: Do you still use Dreft or any other baby laundry detergent? 114 votes

Yes, I still use it.
25% 29 votes
No, I don't use it anymore.
18% 21 votes
No, I've never used it.
46% 53 votes
Yes, I still use it and will for lyfe because it smells so delicioius.
4% 5 votes
SS
5% 6 votes

Re: CPW: Do you still use Dreft or any other baby laundry detergent?

• Nope, nwver used it. He does have a reaction to Tide but I use Arm & Hammer and he does just fine with that.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • We got a massive container of Charlie's Soap for cloth diapering when I had DS1. It lasted nearly three years. Three years! So I got another and we will use it till it runs out. And maybe replace it. It is cheap.
  • redhead610redhead610 member
    edited July 2014
    We have always used All Free & Clear for everyone in the house. I am allergic to other detergents.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers 
  • bobceebobcee member
    Never used it. We use All Free and Clear for everyone's clothes and never had an issue.

image image

D 2.20.2011 & Z 7.16.2013

• We use Tide Free and Clear. Always have, and probably always will b/c of DH'S allergies.
  • We use Country Save for cloth diapers and all our laundry to keep things simple. My clothes smell like nothing. DH was getting rashes from regular detergent and I get migraines from strong smells.

• I have sensitive skin so I've always used free and clear. Use it for G and everything else in the house.

• I use Tide's baby detergent. At this point I don't use it for the benefits, I use it because I bought two giant containers and haven't used it all.
  • All Free and Clear as recommended by my dermatologist.
     photo 4e45a05e-3ae9-47cc-8426-add6bb675340_zps983d487a.jpg
                photo d2dcf996-bfd5-4c24-9964-9fec17650083_zpsa207334b.png               

• We used All Sensitive (at least I think that's what it's called.  It has a purple lid.) even before P was born.  I still use Dreft spray on stains b/c it's gets out every single stain.
  • kmvwkmvw member
    We use Dreft or the Purex version, love the smell and LO has very sensitive skin and they seem to not react with her.

• We do, not because we're afraid of using normal detergent (we have done it when we run out of the baby one) but because we love the smell, it's like the G smell :P
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Surprise BFP on 11/02/12 EDD 07/06/13 --> Express wedding on 12/29/2012 --> G was born on 07/15/13
    *Multicultural family raising a multilingual toddler: Spanish, Italian, Dutch and English

• We wash all clothes together now and use Mrs. Meyers Clean Day detergent. 
    Mom to three girls and pregnant with #4!
    L: 7/12/13
    C: 5/11/15
    E: 3/7/17
    Due 11/10/18
  • I've always used Free and Clear simply because I hate being able to smell detergent on myself or others. Some of it is so overpowering.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • We used Method free and clear, just for his clothes, but now that it's run out I bought a bottle of Ecos all natural detergent and we've used it for all our clothes. Mild smell but delicious.
  • We have always used All Free & Clear for everyone in the house. I am allergic to other detergents.
    This. 
  • Dreft fragrance makes me gag for real

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • atlvolatlvol member
    edited July 2014
    SS-  I make our laundry detergent, so I never used Dreft.  
  • We use All Free and Clear
    July 13 Siggy Challenge December'14: Christmas/Holiday Movie
    Bonus: Ugly Sweater

photo 89022d03-637e-4c13-aa0a-686e2c5d2bd8_zps58cec4a3.png
    Anniversary
  • We use free and clear 7th Generation usually
    K & M married 10.8.2011 *** BFP 7.17.2012, EDD 3.21.2013, Miscarriage at 6 wks 3 days *** BFP #2 11.7.2012, beautiful Tess born 7.11.2013
  • I have always used Arm&Hammer F&C on all our clothes, but i use either homemade, soap nuts, or tide on diapers

Married 6/18/11
    BFP #1 10/26/12 DS born 6/30/13
    BFP #2 10/30/13 MC 11/25/13
    BFP #3 1/18/14 DS #2 born 10/7/14
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image   Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"