August 2014 Moms
Options

Who is having contractions?

2»

Re: Who is having contractions?

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    ebp913ebp913 member
    Ugh. I was up from 3-6am last night. They've never woken me up. I thought "could this be it?!?" And then they stopped. Seriously, it's like Mother Nature wants to fuck with me one. Last. Time. To drag it out for as long as possible, since this is my last. :((.
    OMG! I've said those exact words!
    Me too.  If I was betting, I don't think I'll have this baby for at least a week so I just get to be screwed with until then. 
    image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
  • Options
    I've seriously been up almost all night with maybe two hours of sleep. They got to four min apart and stayed that way for hours. Took a bath, drank some water, walked around.....Still coming. I didn't go to L&D because I wanted to wait till I knew for sure without a doubt that it was the real deal. Anyways they did hurt but I wasn't white knuckling it yet and so I waited to see if they got more intense.....after hours of this I was just so damn tired so I tried sleeping and I was able to a little bit but would jerk awake a lot because of contractions. And as of right now they are still coming they are more spaced out but they just won't quit. I have a doctor appt. Tomorrow. I contemplated going in today because I know I could get checked and possibly get a second membrane stripping but I'm so tired and exhausted that I just don't know if I have the energy to go. At the same time though I don't wanna go through this all day with nothing happening. I've been through this enough already that if there's any chance of getting things into gear I kinda wanna do that...ugh I just don't know WWYD? Sorry so long
    Im not having any contractions yet (and this is my first) but this confuses me because if I was having contractions 4 minutes apart for more than an hour I would DEFINITELY go to the hospital and assume it was baby time. The class I took said 4-1-1.  Contractions 4 mins apart that last 1 minute for 1 hour is when its time to go.  My doctor actually said 5-1-1.  Please explain, ha!
  • Options
  • Options
    klauke_t13klauke_t13 member
    edited July 2014
    @lappyfoinker‌ I can't even imagine! So sorry you're going through that!

Eta- english is hard!
  • Options
    @lappyfoinker‌ this being my third, never had prodromal with the previous two either. Stupid contractions
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
  • Options
    @lappyfoinker‌ I went through that with DD1. It was very frustrating and I was sent home multiple times since I was only 1cm. I was told I will just have to labor at home. I was so confused because they were close together and intense. I could not eat or sleep. One morning it was so bad that I just sucked it up and went back in. They finally admitted me since I was 3 cm. By then I was so swollen and had some nice hemorrhoids to go with it. Anyway try to hang in there. It sucks, I know.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    After all the contractions the past week and last night, today I had maybe 2. I just went on a walk, and not one. I believe I'm in for the long hall. :((
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"