June 2014 Moms
Options

Co-sleeping and bed sharing

2»

Re: Co-sleeping and bed sharing

• Options
    Ftm but we do it all. She had a Co sleeper next to my bed. When dad leaves after first feeding she someone's sleeps with me. My SD5 likes to snuggle with her so at bed time they watch s movie and snuggle. With supervision.
  • Options
    @Merie412 it is amazing isn't it? It's probably my favorite thing in the house right now.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    DD sleeps in her crib at night, but I love snuggling with her on my chest for a nap during the day. :) Initially, we had her in the RnP and/or Mamaroo in our room with us and would bring her into our bed if she wouldn't settle back down after a feeding but now that she's in her own room she seems to go back to sleep much more easily, go figure.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    We bed shared with Lincoln but I don't sleep well when side nursing. I do it occasionally with Remington.

People have been bed sharing since the beginning of time. In fact, countries where bed sharing is common have a lower instance of SIDS, so, don't fret.
    imageimage
  • Options
    DD#1 slept with us in our bed until she was 18 months old! DH hated it, but I loved snuggling with her every night. 

DD#2 slept with us until she was 7 months old, and then moved into her crib in her own room. She started STTN that same day. 

Isaiah sleeps with us currently, and I have no immediate plans to put him in his own bed. I like the snuggles.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (uREA)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"