Stay at Home Moms
Options

is this sleepwalking?

Ds just woke up crying. I went in to comfort him and he was out of bed and walked right by me nd stoppes to stare at hos door jam. Then I put him back to bed and he kept crying but not responding to me or acknowldging me. i was saying his name and asking if he was still asleep. I left his room again and he cried for a few more minutes and is now quiet.

Do you think he might have been sleepwalking? He has been asleep for about 90 minutes at this point. Sleepwalking freaks me right out!
Twins:BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: is this sleepwalking?

• Options

probably 

Ahhhhhhh!!!! So freaky!
    So is there a right way to deal with it? I have heard you shouldn't wake someone who is sleepwalking.

• Options
    It sounds like sleepwalking. DS does that sometimes although he has only cried once. Most of the time he says random stuff that makes no sense but doesn't respond if you talk to him. I have read that you shouldn't wake them or touch them so I usually just say ok buddy let's go this way back to your bed and he will walk back to his bed and climb in. It's freaks me out too.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @usm123 that is what freaks me out so much. You do "normal" stuff but while asleep. And your eyes re usually open right? I use to have a friend that would find her mom making cake but without a bowl or other random stuff. Freaky!

I think the eyes open thing makes it more freaky. Like invade of the zombies! Haha

• Options
    I'm not sure but I'm with you, sleep walking freaks me out! 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP #1 6.19.11 ~ EDD 2.23.12 ~ CP on 6.22.11
    BFP #2 7.23.11 ~ EDD 3.28.12 ~ MC on 8.16.11
    BFP #3 11.17.11~ EDD 7.31.12 ~ MC on 1.18.12
    BFP #4 4.12.12 ~ EDD 12.25.12~ Born on 12.26.12
  • Options
    My oldest sleep walks.  It always has to do with her needing to use the bathroom.  DH was the same way and doesn't do it anymore.  DD will randomly open doors and tried to pull her pants down to pee in the wrong places.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"