May 2012 Moms

Let's all vent!

So we're TTC, and I'm really praying we hit it this cycle. Getting pregnant couldn't come at a better time since I'm really tempted to leave my job on a daily basis lately. It would give me light at the end of the tunnel to hold on to to keep going. I just really can't stand working in a place where people with zero training in something are apparently experts, and also every opinion my boss has is right because - well - she's the boss. I'm tired of being told basically to shut up and do what I'm told, when I went to school to be trained in something (seemingly why they hired me) but it holds no value to them. Why hire me if you think you can do it better? It's a shame because I love this niche of my field, and thought I had found a job I love, but it's showing me another side of this place that I can't stand.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Let's all vent!

• Follow up vent; AF just started. Damn it.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Damn AF! My two fave things about being KU- No AF for almost 2 years (last time) and bigger boobs! lol. Sorry you're dealing with this. Are there openings other places in your field? Maybe before you get pregnant again, you could shop around a little and see if there's anything better...? Sending positive pregnancy vibes your way!
  • Loading the player...
  • That sucks littleredfish. I've been in that position at work and it sucks. That is why DH is job hunting right now. He gets up everyday saying he doesn't want to go and comes home every night telling me how much work sucked. Hopefully a great job falls in your lap AND you get the positive next month :)
  • Ugh! If misery loves company, my CEO and his two sons, were basically given the business. They are good at what they do but are so far removed from the grunt work and have never experienced life with the crappy salaries that they pay us. We are completely underpaid even in comparison to other places in the same field. I'm also still in the TTC boat (TWW). Here's to hoping things look up for you real soon. (((hugs)))

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"