3rd Trimester
Options

pregnancy vent

I am 38 weeks 1 day today.  I was diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes at 17 weeks (2nd pregnancy with GD).  I am officially done with this pregancy...I am so over having to plan and cook my meals and eat on a schedule (although I know I have to for the health of my baby girl, so I do it.)  I would just like to eat something quick and easy some nights, like tonight. My patience is running thin and I feel awful for my boys and my hormones, etc.  I have the WORST case of hemorrhoids already that are causing sooo much pain.....I can't even sit without pain.  I have cried at a drop of a hat today...lost count on how many times.  Had my dr. appt and still high and only 1 cm.......I have had so much pressure/pain that I swore more progress would have been made from 2 weeks ago, but still the same.  Anyway, it's just one of those days. Thanks for lettting me vent!

Re: pregnancy vent

• Options
    Awe man I'm sorry! >:D<

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    ((Hugs)) Id suggest an inflatable doughnut for you to sit on but you're almost done.  If you decide to get one, check your locale pharmacy, they should have them.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You can do it! One day at a time :)
  • Options
    *hugs* Bless your heart - you're almost there!

• Options
    Argh. That is frustrating! All you want is "you" back. Go lie in a pool so you feel weightless :)
  • Options
    I understand where you're at. I've also been dealing with GD and can't wait till the day where I can simply put a frozen pizza in the oven and call it a meal. Maybe you could go out for a meal? I haven't found many restaurants that work for me, but I have a nearby grill I like, where I can get chicken and a salad, and then I treat myself to some fruits or a little bit of ice cream. It helps my mood, if nothing else.

Hang in there, the end is very very close!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"