June 2014 Moms

My Princess is Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ladys I have missed you all SOOOO much!! who knew a baby would take so much time??! i feel like i've been gone and missed you girls forever! so i decided today when my beautiful nanny took my princess off on a walk i would update you all on her arrival! 

my due date was the end of the month...i thought it'd never get here!  june 30 came and went though and nothing!! nothing at all! it was so upsetting. the days ticked on. the moments dragged by. i thought i would never ever get to meet my beautiful baby girl. finally on july 7 it started!! i had such terrible awful cramps all day long. i thought for sure this isn't normal. so i called my doctor and they told me to wait and wait until the cramps hurt worse..they hurt so bad already, i couldn't imagine them getting worse! hubby came home from work and made me some tea and sat with me while we waited. it was a beautiful day so we decided to go for a walk. i remember reading you ladys say that it helped things so we walked in the nice evening breeze. we were coming back to  our house and right as i got up the front steps, my waters broke EVERYWHERE!!! I couldnt believe the mess!! hubby ran inside to get my louis vuitton roll-away and i hopped into our car and we were on our way!!! 

when we got to the hospital, hubby rushed me inside and yelled for a wheelchair...i could barely stand! a nurse rushed me up to the maternity ward and into a room. hubby stayed at the desk to tell them all of my information. the nurses were telling me to breathe, but all i wanted to do was cry! it was sooo painful and kept getting worse! i couldnt believe how fast it was happening! and i thought the CRAMPS were bad!! the nurse had me all hooked up to get my extra fluids and in the UGLY hospital gown and said she'd check me so i could get my medicine. i was begging for something to help me and she kept telling me it'd be ok-the medicine man would be up shortly. well JUST MY LUCK, she checked me and i was already NINE centimetres!!! thats why it hurt so bad! she paged for another nurse and said prepare for delivery and page the doctor!! she told me it was too late for the medicine man. by the time he got there, the baby would be here! my room was all of a sudden a flurry! nurses wheeling in instruments, and one more check...yup i was ready to go! hubby was there by my side and i was so upset because i had a lovely special made hospital gown i wanted to change into and my hair was such a wreck and i wouldnt get to do any of that! 

well i had to focus. thats what hubby kept saying to me. focussss angela focuss! i guess my hair would have to wait. the doctor was there. i had to push. i barely felt like id started pushing and i heard a cry! 4 pushes and she was here!! i couldnt believe it. she was so beautiful. the nurses cleaned her up and gave her to me all wrapped up in her fluffy pink blanket. hubby announced her name. Anastasia Georgianna Maria was here. She was 19 inches long and 7 pounds 7 ounces. 7.7 born on 7/7 and 7:17 PM...shes my little lucky charm! i said that to hubby and he thought it was perfect.

my delivery was beautiful just like my princess. im so happy that it was quick with pushing because i didnt stretch out too bad. the nurse said she'd never seen such a stretchy vagina-i didnt even need stitches and im right back how i was before she came-hubby said maybe even better :)!!

Hubby brought my push present in after they took little Anastasia away for her tests. it is a gorgeous platinum ruby ring for her july birthstone! here is a picture for you all! 
:x

Re: My Princess is Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"