February 2015 Moms
Options

Pregnant? Eat all the food!!!

digwriterdigwriter member
edited July 2014 in February 2015 Moms
Seriously, that's how I feel. Right now I'm munching on chips and salsa con queso like it's my job. It's not even snacking for snacking's sake. There is just this feeling of never-ending hunger. I'm starving when I wake up, I have bags of fruit and veggies and little bits of cheese to keep me throughout the day. I eat dinner and then have a bowl of Cap'n Crunch or some raisin toast before going to bed at night ...and then I'm starving in the middle of the night! This is ridiculous. I was never this hungry with my DD. Never. I feel like I'm carrying a 13 year old linebacker.
BabyFetus Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Pregnant? Eat all the food!!!

• Options
    My appetite has come back strong today too!! I practically licked my plate at lunch, and I've only been picking at food for weeks.  I feel like I'm having to make up for all those meals I couldn't eat :-)
  • Options
    It hit me suddenly too. 
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't have never ending hunger... but I am eating strawberry Pop Tarts at my desk right now.... :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monster Truck (It's a GIRL!) is due 19/02/2015!

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Thanks to this forum.....every craving that I don't have, I get after reading.  :-j :D
    Wedding Date: 04-02-2011

First Baby Due 02-14-2015

IT'S A GIRL!!

• Options
    i actually have an appetite today too!! yey
  • Options
    WA1215WA1215 member
    I've had the never ending hunger this entire pg. If I don't eat often enough, I get extreme hunger and nausea. For lunch today (an hour ago) I had a grilled chicken sandwich and nuggets from chick fil a. I'm hungry again. SMH.
    **All welcome**
     Me: 33 Hypothyroid, HBP, Low Vit D Anemic, Stage 2 Adrenal failure. Unexplained Infertility
    DH: 33 Cancer survivor 
    Married Dec. 2007
    10/2013 Clomid, bfn
    10/2013 HSG, all clear
    11/2013 Clomid, bfn. Cyst burst.
    IUI #1 - 12/31/2013  Femara, Ovidrel - BFN.
    IUI #2 - 1/31/2014 Femara, Ovidrel - BFN.
    IUI #3 - 2/22/2014 Femara, Ovidrel - BFN.
    IUI #4 - 3/24/2014 Femara, Ovidrel - BFN
    IVF Summer 2014 -Cancelled!
    Natural BFP 5/28! Beta: 545.
    1st ultrasound 6/18 - one bean!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    agm04agm04 member
    I don't have never ending hunger... but I am eating strawberry Pop Tarts at my desk right now.... :)

OMG POP TARTS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I actually do not feel sick today and im starving. Good thing i need to go to the grocery store or i would have eaten everything in sight by now. I'm waiting until Dh gets home so i dont have to take DD to the store.
    -------------------------------
    Sarah, 35 bumping from NE Ohio
    Married my love 4/22/2006
    DD born 10/12/2009
    DS born sleeping 2/23/2013 full trisomy 18
    Baby 3 due 2/13/2015
    Pregnancy Ticker}
  • Options
    At first, I wasn't all that hungry.  I had to make myself eat snacks during the day and all like I normally do.  Now, I want to eat 24/7!  And nothing I crave is good!  Fried chicken and McDonald's cheeseburgers are it right now.  Yes, must be McDonald's.  I haven't given in as much as I want, but more than I should!   :-S

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I ate 3/4 of a package of Twizzlers. I feel like I am going to be sick. Seemed like a great idea at the time.
    Pregnancy Ticker image
  • Options
    I'm constantly eating......All......day.......long! If I don't eat every two hours I get really nauseous. Plus if I don't eat I start over salivating which also makes me nauseous. It sucks cuz I'm not even hungry half the time and yet I'm stuffing my face. So over the 1st trimester!
  • Options

At first, I wasn't all that hungry.  I had to make myself eat snacks during the day and all like I normally do.  Now, I want to eat 24/7!  And nothing I crave is good!  Fried chicken and McDonald's cheeseburgers are it right now.  Yes, must be McDonald's.  I haven't given in as much as I want, but more than I should!   :-S

This made me stop at McD for a hamburger happy meal. I told myself that having milk with it rather than pop made it ok.
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I've been stuffing my face non stop today. The count for the day: oatmeal, jalapeno bagel, chicken pad thai for lunch, a granola bar, a small snack pack of fruit gummy, a small carton of milk, now I'm thinking about nuking some edamame in the microwave...  somebody please stop me!  I've already gained 8lbs!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    SO hungry. I eat non-stop. I try to make it mostly healthy stuff and I think I'm doing pretty well. I never felt any more hungry than usual during my last two pregnancies. This is ridiculous.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have to fill my lunch bag with grapes and almonds and cheese. If not I'll go across to the mall or the donut shop. Pinterest is definitely not helping either.
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Omg I passed the poptarts at the store today looked at them walked away and then came back. Needless to say I didn't grab any. Now I wish I did! :((
  • Options
    I've eaten like a damn trucker since 5wks. It never stops

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    So glad it isn't just me! I have been so hungry all the time! DH felt my hungry/hormonal wrath when he didn't leave work until 8:15 and I was starving. I told him it was too late to cook dinner and we had to order pizza. Two pizzas and a salad later, we finally ate at 9pm. Not good for this preggie mama!
  • Options
    I hope my appetite comes back soon. You guys give me hope. :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I feel the urge to snack all of the time; however, I do not have any snacks in my pantry that I want! I am having major food aversions right now.  I may buy something that sounds good, only to find a few days later that the thought of it makes me want to throw up.  It sucks! Nothing at the grocery store sounds good to me either.  I experienced this while pregnant with DD.  I am so ready to love all of the food again!

2.0 is on the way! EDD: 2/24/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Mmmmm, we just saw that there is an Ice Cream Outlet in our neighborhood- you can buy the treats from ice cream trucks, choco tacos, baseball mitt with the bubblegum, etc. I broke down today (in my defense, it's 90 degrees!) and bought these, yummmm. I just ate two.
    imageDH bought me one of these the other day...soooooo good!!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I took zofran this morning and now my appetite is back.  I can't wait until lunch  to eat an entire bag of salt and vinegar cape cods.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    smg2302 said:
    I took zofran this morning and now my appetite is back.  I can't wait until lunch  to eat an entire bag of salt and vinegar cape cods.
    Says who you have to wait til lunch....

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    edited July 2014
    Ugh! This!

Like most of you, I am constantly hungry and have to eat every two or three hours no matter what. I can eat pretty much a full meal and then I am hungry again just a few hours later.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I had two separate bowls of ice cream last night and most of a frozen pizza. The only time I don't want to eat is the 10 minutes after I've stopped eating. "Healthy" food sounds terrible. I'm up 3 pounds already and was overweight before---need to watch it!! And now, thanks to all of you lovelies ;-), I want pop tarts, mac and cheese, salt and vineagar chips... hmmmmmm.....

*** Siggy/Ticker Warning *****
    TTC June 2011 ///  RE Jan 2013  /// DX: DH (30) - low morph, Me (30) - irregular ovulation 
    Clomid cycle March 2013 - BFN /// IUI #1 April 2013 - BFN /// IUI #2 June 2013 - BFN 
    IVF w/ICSI- Oct 2013 - ER Oct. 15 (10 mature, 6 fertilized)
    ET  Oct. 27 2013 - BFN
    FET #1 Feb. 21 2014 - BFN 
    FET #2 Jun. 5 2014 - BFP! Beta #1: 253, Beta #2: 628, u/s revealed singleton w/116 bpm! EDD 2/23/15

image image

• Options
    The forums really do tend to make cravings worse.
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I'm literally eating roasted potatoes for dinner because the turkey I cooked makes me feel gross just thinking about it.

Turkey sounds so gross to me too. It was one of my little sisters big first tri cravings... Thanksgiving food.
    -------------------------------
    Sarah, 35 bumping from NE Ohio
    Married my love 4/22/2006
    DD born 10/12/2009
    DS born sleeping 2/23/2013 full trisomy 18
    Baby 3 due 2/13/2015
    Pregnancy Ticker}
  • Options

I'm literally eating roasted potatoes for dinner because the turkey I cooked makes me feel gross just thinking about it.

Turkey sounds so gross to me too. It was one of my little sisters big first tri cravings... Thanksgiving food.
    Last night I devoured it. I was so excited for leftovers for sandwiches and things. Nope.

YES! I can't bring myself to eat BBQ chicken or pork. Looks absolutely disgusting to me when it's on the plate. But, you chop it up and put it in some Mexican food or some kind of sauce, I'm fine! So weird. I think it was the texture of the meat that absolutely bothered me.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    At my work we have a 2 hour peak the whole time it is breakfast sandwich after breakfast sandwich going into that damn oven. It smells so good. By then end of peak I am so hungry and my lunch is still an hour or more away. Sometimes I go around the corner and sneak some sausage in my mouth;)
  • Options
    I'm the exact same way! Some days, I simply cannot get full. So far I've been eating when hungry, and stop when I'm full. Except every now and then, I never get full! What gives? I'm not wanting to gain 500lbs, but if I try to ignore the hunger, I get nauseaus. I'm tired of eating! Lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"