TTC After a Loss
Options

**November Angels Check-In**7/22/2014

This is a weekly check-in for those who have lost an angel with a November EDD. If you would like to be added to our group, please reply to this message with your EDD and date and stage of loss. Please also tell us a little bit about yourself and your TTCAL journey so far. Those with loss dates in November are also welcome. As time goes on, it is only to be expected that there will be graduates, which means that there will at times be BFPs listed here. On weeks when we do have a BFP to celebrate, you’ll see a warning at the top of the page, which is provided so you’ll have the option of scrolling past the announcement if you need to. If you do get your BFP, please PM me so that we can congratulate you appropriately in the next check-in.

General Updates: How are you doing? Any appointments or other updates you’d like to share?

Shout outs: If you aren't listed, we haven’t heard from you for a week or two. Please jump in!

@HeyMrsPotter, So sorry your AF showed it’s ugly face! Do things seem to be “normal” with this cycle? Do you know when you generally ovulate? I know the plan is to try natural this month, any update on whether you may consider another IUI if it’s necessary next month or would you be looking at moving to IVF?

@LittleMrsW, How was your weekend? Did you have a blast at the bachelorette party? How was Family time on Sunday? Where are you with your TTC journey?

@aswedishbee, Did you and your DH get your romantic time? Any updates on the wonky bleeding? Are you waiting for your body to get back to normal before deciding what the next step is?

@HMR11913, Yey, the 25th is just around the corner! Is everything still on track to pick up your puppy on the 26th? Where are you in your TTC journey? How are the workouts/weight loss going?

@raelynn71109, Hope your well? How has your summer been? Anything new?

@sarcaztic10, Did everything go as planned with the closing of your house? Any plans to get moved? Did after flow make its timely exit? Were you able to have a conversation on your next steps with the RE?

@tlc35, How is the TWW treating you? Did you have a productive work trp? What else has been happening?

@scrang74,  Your even closer to your amazing wedding!! Woo Hoo! Hope things settled down with your sister drama! Will you guys be back to TTC after your next cycle? How else is life treating you?

@mara005, How did the annual gyno exam go? Were you able to put together a plan of action? How is life?

@littlecookie, Were you able to set things up with your doctor to get testing underway? Any noticeable progress on your renovation? What else has been going on?

@sunflwra, How is charting going? How is the dieting/exercising going? Has work continued to be crazy busy? Anything fun coming up?

@ReadheadRunning, I am SO sorry the AF showed its ugly face!! I hope you felt the many “hugs” I sent your way! Have you spoke to the RE about setting up a IUI for this cycle? What’s the new plan?

@MrsKush1014, How is your TWW? Any plans to test? What else has been going on?

QOTW: When was it that you realized your SO was “The One”? What was happening at/around the time that that you realized this was going to be the Man you want forever with? 

BFP: 2/24/14 | EDD: 10/22/14 (triplets) 
US (with RE) 3/24/2014 (two healthy HB), US (with OB) 3/31/2014 (three healthy heartbeats)

US (with RE) 4/7/14 No Heartbeats :(  | D&C 4/8/14
BFP#2: 10/22/14 | (beta  #1 75, beta # 2 219) | EDD 7/3/15 ~*Please be our RAINBOW*~
DX: MTHFR hetero C677T

Re: **November Angels Check-In**7/22/2014

• Options
    DenaMareeDenaMaree member
    edited July 2014
    Hi Lovely Ladies,
    So I am 90% sure that AF is preparing to show her ugly face! I am at CD29 and starting yesterday I would get my normal stomach cramping and I started getting streaks of blood when I wipe. Pre-MC I was at 31 day cycles so I am expecting AF will arrive before the weekend is over, if not sooner. We will be starting back on clomid this upcoming cycle CD 5-9 and we couldn't be more ready!! Even DH called the RE's office yesterday to make sure they received our signed paperwork consenting to the "consequences" of going on clomid. We had filled it out back in December when we started it, but they had us do it again! Outside of TTC related news, when it rains it pours with household repairs. Our KB Home is only four years old and all of a sudden silly repairs started popping up. A surge blew out our ceiling fan in the Living Room and once we got the surge fixed we learned the ceiling fan is completely blown. The ceiling fan in the MBR sucks so we had been planning to replace it anyway. Que buying two new 70" ceiling fans and paying the electrician to fix the blown surge and install the fans. Sorry Vegas, but your donation just got a bit smaller!

QOTW: I met DH on a dating website and we chatted a solid three months before we met in person (on my 21st birthday)! I was a live-in nanny so from the beginning I would show up at his house when I got off work on Saturday nights (I worked Tues-Sat) at around 10PM and I would go back to my employers when DH left for work at about 6:30A Monday mornings. After six months the family came to me and said I was spending too much time with my new boyfriend and I needed to choose him or them! I didn't even have to think about it! I chose DH and we moved in with one another a few weeks later!! I knew I loved him when faced with not having him and ran with it!!

US (with RE) 3/24/2014 (two healthy HB), US (with OB) 3/31/2014 (three healthy heartbeats)

BFP#2: 10/22/14 | (beta  #1 75, beta # 2 219) | EDD 7/3/15 ~*Please be our RAINBOW*~

• Options
    @sarcaztic10‌ So romantic!!
    Great update that your tubes are clear! Everything is crossed for you that you get the go ahead with a concrete plan of action to proceed with TTC next cycle. Good Luck with getting the painting done promptly so everything is prepped for moving!! We made the mistake of moving in with the idea of painting as time permits and four years later we have around 2/3 of our house complete and can't seem to fine the time to finish painting.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for the check-in @DenaMaree!

We haven't had good timing this cycle, mainly due to my stress at work, so I probably won't test at all unless AF doesn't come when I anticipate it.  I'm actually fine with not having good timing, with all the stress I'm under I don't think it would be good for me to be pregnant right this moment.  Things should calm down a little bit at work in about a month, so hopefully we'll be able to have better timing next cycle!

QOTW:  **pregnancy mentioned, not mine**

DH and I met at work and hung out several times in the same group outside of work.  After several months of hanging out with mutual friends he started asking me out.  I kept turning him down, I just really didn't want to get involved with someone at work.  When we did finally go on a date that was all it really took, I think it was our 2nd or 3rd date that he was telling me about the health problems his sister encountered while pregnant with her 3rd child.  She was losing feeling in parts of her body and the doctors found an aneurysm near her brain stem.  They rushed her into surgery and were able to remove them.  During her recovery she had to learn how to walk again, 7 months pregnant.  After she gave birth she had to learn how to walk all over again, with a new center of gravity.  He told me her story, how he organized a fundraiser to help her and her family, and how he was there with her in rehab forcing her to keep going when she wanted to quit.  He had tears in his eyes talking about it.  That was the moment I knew.  

BFP: 3/9/2014  EDD: 11/11/2014  MMC: 4/10/2014  D&C: 4/11/2014
  • Options
    MrsKush1014MrsKush1014 member
    edited July 2014
    @DenaMaree Sorry AF is about to appear, but I'm glad you're able to start Clomid again next cycle.  That sucks about the ceiling fans, we just had to replace two ceiling fans last winter.  Not fun.

@sarcaztic10 Good luck with moving!  We were fortunate enough to have time to get in and paint before moving into our current house as well.  It's so much easier when you don't have to move furniture around!  ETA:  FX for burning the bench next cycle!

BFP: 3/9/2014  EDD: 11/11/2014  MMC: 4/10/2014  D&C: 4/11/2014
  • Options
    FeeganFeegan member
    Thanks for the check-in @DenaMaree,Sorry to hear AF is about to show but wishing you luck on the clomid cycle. 

@sarcaztic10 great news on the HSG! Keeping my fingers crossed you can burn that bench ASAP!

@MrsKush1014 sorry things have been so stressful, hopefully they calm down enough to have good timing next cycle

AFM: I def felt all the love and hugs from everyone over the weekend, thank you all so much. I was in a pretty dark place about AF showing, early to boot. As for this cycle, I will call to schedule the IUI after I get my first positive OPK, so it's just a waiting game until that happens. I am honestly having a hard time figuring out what to do with myself. I can't be pessimistic that every cycle will be a failure because that's not healthy for the end result, but I also don't know how to balance getting my hopes up so that a negative doesn't hurt so much. I had read somewhere the the first negative after a loss is the hardest, so maybe next time will be easier, but I just hate that we all have to go through this. It's just not fair. 

QOTW: I knew he was the one pretty much from the moment we met, everything just clicked, we had/have so much fun together, despite the fact that I wanted to not like him so much. (He was from my home state and I vowed never to return. Guess where I live now? Ha!)
    TTC #1: 3/2013
    02/2014: Clomid = BFN
    03/2014: Femara + Menopur + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP! - 3/17/14
    EDD: 11/29/14 - MMC @ 9 wks: 4/25/14 
    Misoprostol 4/28 & 4/29 - D&C after misoprostol failure 5/2/14
    07/2014: Spontaneous IUI, no meds = BFN
    08/2014: Spontaneous IUI, no meds = BFN
    08/2014 v2.0: Final spontaneous IUI, no meds = BFN
    09/2014: BCP cycle in prep for injectable cycle in Oct.
    10/2014: Gonal-F + Cetrotide + Ovidrel + IUI  = BFP!
    TWINS! 
    "Top Bunk" & "Bottom Bunk" due June/July 2015
  • Options
    tlc35tlc35 member
    Thanks for the check-in @DenaMaree, good luck with your upcoming medicated cycle.
    @sarcaztic10 I'm so glad they were able to clear your tubes.  I hope moving is relatively painless.
    @mrskush1014 I hope things calm down for you.
    @redheadrunning I understand what you mean about not getting your hopes up but not wanting to be pessimistic.  My first BFN was my last cycle and it was really tough for me.

@tlc35
    How is the TWW treating you? Did you have a productive work trp? What else has been happening?
    My work trip is going fine.  I am a bit bummed that they just called because my replacement is sick and now I have to stay till next Thursday instead of going home Monday.  My SIL and her family are visiting late next week so I hope that is a fun weekend.
    As far as the TWW, it has gone slowly. I am 8dpo and dying to POAS.  I really wanted to today and am holding out till tomorrow.
    QOTW:  Our first date was really promising and I was excited and hopeful but I wasn't sure for a while.  I can't really come up with a specific moment.  Maybe when I went on vacay with my sister 3 mo after we started dating and really missed him and wished he was on the trip too.

Me: 37                                               
    DH: 45
    BFP #1 3/19/14  EDD 11/29/14 MMC D&C 4/24/14
    BFP #2  12/4/14 Beta #1 218 at 12dpo Beta #2 1055 at 16dpo
    Saw heartbeat 12/29.  Please be a rainbow.
    imagerainbows

All welcome                                   

• Options
    FeeganFeegan member
    @tlc35 Don't do it!!! You don't want a false negative! Try to hold out a few more days if you can. Sending SOOOOOO many good vibes your way.
    TTC #1: 3/2013
    02/2014: Clomid = BFN
    03/2014: Femara + Menopur + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP! - 3/17/14
    EDD: 11/29/14 - MMC @ 9 wks: 4/25/14 
    Misoprostol 4/28 & 4/29 - D&C after misoprostol failure 5/2/14
    07/2014: Spontaneous IUI, no meds = BFN
    08/2014: Spontaneous IUI, no meds = BFN
    08/2014 v2.0: Final spontaneous IUI, no meds = BFN
    09/2014: BCP cycle in prep for injectable cycle in Oct.
    10/2014: Gonal-F + Cetrotide + Ovidrel + IUI  = BFP!
    TWINS! 
    "Top Bunk" & "Bottom Bunk" due June/July 2015
  • Options
    @Mrs.Kush  Ah, yes, I think we can all relate to life getting in the way of TTC during some months! I can also personally relate to having so many things going on in one month that you just know in your heart its in your best interest to give it a month before throwing yourself back into getting pregnant. I hope things start to slow down, and the stress your under can completely go away so your in a better place next month to get back in the drivers seat of TTC.

@RedheadRunning Are there other activities/goals you can throw yourself into while also striving to get your BFP? I know a few ladies are training for a 5K or 1/2 marathon and know if they get a BFP they will likely not finish and go through with running the race, but if they don't get a BFP before their race then they will feel good about being able to accomplish that. For me it's a cruise we have set for November. If I get pregnant in Aug/Sept/Oct then we will go ahead with the cruise but if we don't by November we will take the month of November off from TTC and I will drink on the cruise and in Mexico. It's short term because quite frankly once the event/cruise is done you may go back to feeling down, but I view it as by then we will need to look at moving on to what our RE think's our next step should be. Big Hugs!! Hopefully none of it matters and you get your BFP with this cycle!
    @tlc35 Girl, you have great self control!! Thoughts and Prayers are with you, so hope you get your BFP!!

• Options
    Thanks @DenaMaree for the check in!

The question you asked me this week was the same as last week so I will just update on the fly.

I called to make an appointment with an RE but they were closed (at 4:10 WTF?) so I will call tomorrow morning. I'm currently on CD14, should O by the end of the week.

QOTW: I have no idea, eventually he became my best friend and only person I wanted to be with.

"Love is what makes pain bearable." - I love you my Angels. 
    **All After a Loss Welcome**
    BFP #1: 6/25/09 EDD 2/13/10 @ 6 weeks- Saw HB @ 9 weeks - DS born 2/11/10 (39w5d)
    BFP #2: 2/20/13 EDD 11/4/13 - Saw HB 3/19/13 (7w2d) - MMC discovered 4/13/13 (10w5d) - Est. loss @ 9w3d - D&C 4/14/13
    BFP #3: 12/19/13 (4 w1d) EDD 8/27/14 - 1/1/14 discovered it was ectopic/ tube had burst/ had surgery to remove tube (@ 6 weeks)
    BFP #4: 9/10/14 (3w6d) EDD 5/21/15 - natural MC 9/23/14 @ 5w5d
    BFP #5: 11/23/14 (3w3d) EDD 8/4/15 - Please be our Rainbow!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    DenaMareeDenaMaree member
    edited July 2014
    So Sorry that I didn't send a personal question!! I thought I had successfully gone through and read every ones response from last time and asked follow ups. UGH, that's what I get for posting in a short time frame and running!
    I completely agree it's ridiculous to be closed at 4PM on a Tuesday. I see that often on a Friday, but on a Tuesday..Really! Sorry you couldn't get through. Hopefully they touch base with you early tomorrow and you can get in quickly!!

• Options
     @DenaMaree, sboo to AF coming and the unexpected house stuff. We had a bunch of house drama last weekend. It stinks.
    @sarcaztic10Congrats again on closing. Hope the move is easy and painting is fun.
    @mrskush1014 hope work is less crazy next month
    @redheadrunning My first BFN after my first loss was so tough. I cried a lot. Thinking of you. Hope things go well this cycle!
    @tlc35
     Good luck!!
    @mara005 I hope you end up liking this RE.

I did talk to my doc. She ordered some bloodwork that I will do on Friday and a sonohystogram which I have to wait for cd8 for. I ovulated a few days later than normal so I still have a few weeks until then.House renovations are going slow right now. They were supposed to demo some more but they haven't. Having H push them some tomorrow. Other than that, not much going on outside of work. Oh well my BFF is getting married and I do get to do some fun stuff with her this weekend.
                          January Siggy Challenge: You had one job

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Thank you for the check-in @DenaMaree!
    @Sarcaztic10- Yay for clear tubes, sorry about the bleeding though.
    @mrsKush10104- I totally feel ya on timing. I was in the same boat last month. Sometimes life just gets in the way of TTC. Here's hoping for a better next month.
    @TLC35, hold out for just a few more days! You can do it!

AFM; It was a crazy busy weekend. The bachelorette and bachelor party ended up moving to a different location because of bridezilla. It's a long story but the short version is, I was getting ready to go meet up with the ladies with one of my gf's  and everyone from the bachelor party started showing up (this was like 6:30pm) The groom called the bride and he had to leave (along with his party) because she was angry there were "women" at my house. I said screw it and stayed home and we had our own party!
    Sunday was nice though, cornhole and drinks with the family all day long and then a movie night with the hubs.
    On a TTC note, today is CD13. I've totally been slacking on charting, but will hop back on it starting tomorrow. Hoping to O by the beginning of next week!

Me-27 DH-29

TTC#1 January 2013

BFP February 27th 2014, MMC ended in D&C

Working on our rainbow!

Curious about my ute?

• Options
    @littlecookie, I hope that between the blood work and the sonohystogram you will get answers!! Ugh, working with contractors can be a pain in the a**! Hopefully DH can kick em in the butt and get them back on task! Have a Great time with your girlfriend!! 

@LittleMrsW, I bet your party was so much more fun!! You did exactly what we would have done, I so can not stand drama! Both mine and DH's families are huge fan's of the cornhole game! Always offer's a blast no matter what the gathering is for! Come on O...make your appearance in a timely and noticable manner!

• Options
    @HMR11913 I love that you can DH seem to be on the same page with taking the relaxed approach to TTC. Hope you catch your big O before feeling like you should be temping or doing ovulation kits! SO excited the newest member of your family, your precious pup, will be joining you this weekend!Yey!! We will be looking forward to the update about how everything is going next week!! Congrats on a awesome job working towards your weight loss goals, and more important getting back into shape! Keep up the great work!

• Options

Hi ladies- post and run this week! Big hugs to anyone who needs them :)

Work is still kicking my ASS and my evenings are no longer filled with FB and Bumping which is very unfortunate!!! I had to travel and had little control over what I was eating, so I'm just hoping to stay even this week.  I was down 7 lbs as of last Thursday, so still making my 1 lb a week average- woo hoo!

Nothing too new here. We are still TTA while we wait for all of our testing to come in. Just doing OPKs so I'll start those tomorrow (I'm CD 10 today). Still waiting on our autopsy results and we go back to my OB on the 4th to have blood taken for a huge amount of clotting and other RPL testing. Our autopsy results took 3 months last time, so I'm really hoping to have everything back by early September and we can finally set our MFM appointment and determine what's been happening or at least what we should do as we TTC going forward to try to avoid a 3rd loss. At least work is keeping me so busy that I don't have time to dwell on everything and it's making the time pass faster.

Hope everyone's has a great week!!

BFP #1- 4/2011; DD Brynn born 12/2011

BFP #2- 7/13; EDD- 4/2/14; Lost DS at 20 weeks (11/16/13) due to cord accident

BFP #3- 3/14; EDD- 11/28/14; Lost DD at 15 weeks (6/7/14)- cause unknown

To my angels- I held you every second of your lives and I'll love you every second of mine.

• Options
    sunflwra, Big hugs back to you! Great job on the weight loss!! Maintaining is a big achievement! WooHoo!! Hope you O on schedule so you have confidence everything is on track so when your ready to TTC again there won't be any delays! I also hope you get answers, guidance and direction with all of the upcoming tests and when your results arrive!

• Options
    HMR11913 I understand why you'd want to take a temping break. Wishing you success in the next cycle or two. I'm so impressed with your workout regimen and your weight loss. That's incredible!

• Options
    @DenaMaree - Thanks for the check-in and I hate that you have to deal with the home repairs on top of everything else but distractions can be helpful. 

Sorry for the late check-in, ladies! I've been working late and then the hubs and I have been doing house stuff all week. I also started back at Pure Barre and am hoping the exercise will be a positive force on my overall wellbeing. DC was nice - it was kinda romantic, but we "hashed" a few things out and I think we're back to being on the same page which is most important! Just call me Miss Wonky ... I'm on CD41 and I want to scream/cry/hide under the covers. Today I've been extra nauseous and moody so I am hoping things are moving along. Pre MC I averaged 27 days; it took 54 days after my D&C for AF to show up so I am praying this time will be less.  

I'm kinda a rule follower when it comes to heath stuff and my doctor didn't want us to start trying again until I had one regular cycle. He was hopeful that it wouldn't take long to even out and that I might even be pregnant again by fall since my body regulated so fast after the IUD removal. Part of me doesn't want to wait for a regular cycle and I wonder if it really matters ... do you ladies have any thoughts or opinions? Did you follow the doc's orders?

QOTW: This will sound crazy, but he was super sugary and romantic and it didn't push me away. Usually that sign was my key to bounce and this time I didn't. And I'm very glad I didn't!

praying
    • now somewhere where the love flows •
  • Options
    @aswedishbee Congratulations on getting back to the gym! And even more congrats on a great chat with DH and coming to an agreement on whats best for both of your in your TTC journey! Working out is an excellent way to get back into TTC shape and I've read working out is also a great way towards regulating your cycles! I totally understand how frustrating wonky cycles are!! I'm temping and according to FF I should welcome AF on Thursday which will be CD37..yuck! I had 31 days cycles pre-MC so I am SO hoping that I can also, with time, get closer to 31 days! I am definitely a rule follower also. Especially when it comes to following a medical professionals advice. My RE wanted us to wait for two AF and then we are starting our monitored clomid. This will be any day now! I never even considered going against what the RE suggested/recommended. Our RE provided us with statistics that his practice put together after compiling fifteen years of data. Please note that this is 100% only from my RE's practice. In his experience when he had couple's choose to TTC without waiting for a cycle 1 out of 2 of those couples went on to have a healthy pregnancy and the other had another MC. When a couple got pregnant after waiting two after flows the statistic went to the national average of 1 out of 4 couples experiencing another MC. His best average was couples that got pregnant between six and nine months after their first MC as it was 1 out of 6 that had another miscarriage. We will start TTC again on month five after two full cycles ;) Big Hugs!!

• Options
    aswedishbee My doc told us after my first loss that we could try again as soon as I got AF back. My cycles were fairly normal, but my lp was shorter. It can be confusing, because so many people say your normal can be different than before, but I sort of wonder if my cycles being wonky were really a clue that my body wasn't quite ready yet.  I'd go with your doc's advice. 

• Options
    Thanks @DenaMaree and @littlecookie! I appreciate it. 

praying
    • now somewhere where the love flows •
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"