Parenting

Not tonight dear, I'm too tired, gross, sick or drunk:

Not tonight dear, I'm too tired, gross, sick or drunk: Frustrated husband creates spreadsheet detailing different reasons why his wife would not have sex with him.....

Hilarious

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2699651/Not-tonight-dear-I-m-tried-gross-sick-drunk-Frustrated-husband-creates-spreadsheet-detailing-different-reasons-wife-not-sex-him.html#article-2699651

Would you be upset?

Re: Not tonight dear, I'm too tired, gross, sick or drunk:

• I wonder if we can make a pie chart out of this data?!

• Loading the player...
  • ElTrain5 said:

that'd be awesome.  instead of having to make up an excuse I could just refer him to "#11".  time saver!

Lolol!

• I'm gonna play devils advocate here. I'd be frustrated if I only had sex twice a month also. Making a chart is stupid but maybe a good wakeup call for her?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • If he's got time to create this spreadsheet, he's got time to have a real discussion with his wife. Wtf?!?!

I would add dickhead to spreadsheet for another reason.

But like @justAphase‌ hilarious from outside looking in.

• I gotta agree with the fuck this guy sentiment.

Even if he was frustrated, he should have discussed it with her rather than create a spreadsheet.
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • wesleycrusherwesleycrusher member
    edited July 2014
    I'm gonna play devils advocate here. I'd be frustrated if I only had sex twice a month also. Making a chart is stupid but maybe a good wakeup call for her?
    OK, if he thought making a chart to visually show her would be a wakeup call, then show it to her in person and have a discussion about it. And if he was too chickenshit to show it to her in person then that right there would tell you it's not a great idea. 
  • renbeerenbee member
    If I was badgered for sex nearly every single night, I think I would lose my mind.

Formerly Aaren91011
    Trying for baby #1 since July 2013  -  DX: PCOS
    BFP: 2/27/14 - EDD 11/11/14 - MMC 4/21/14 @ 11w (stopped growing @ 9w)
    TTA until January
  • I don't know about you ladies, but nothing turns this girl on like the passive-aggressive use of Microsoft excel.....

I mean, if you want to keep track of her excuses because she denies them later, that's fine, but there's a right way and a wrong way to go about it.

Examples:
    Wrong way:
    "Honey, I'm really bothered by the fact that you'd rather watch 'Friends' reruns than have sex with me"
    "What?! I do not!"
    "Yes, you do. See, I made this spreadsheet...wait, are you hooked up to Bluetooth? Ok, I'm sending this to your phone now...see, it's right there on the spreadsheet, numbers 18, 25, 46 and 52(b)"
    Conclusion she draws: you've obviously spent an obscene amount of time documenting her "bullshit" reasons for not wanting to fuck you, instead of talking about it with her as it comes up like a fucking adult. Also, she's regretting paying your student loans for that computer science degree.

Right way:
    "Honey, I'm really bothered by the fact that you'd rather watch 'Friends' reruns than have sex with me"
    "What?! I do not!"
    ::sneaks peek at crib-sheet under table"
    "Yeah, you did it last Friday before we went to bed, and again two night ago after we came home from dinner?"
    Conclusion: well....I might be holding out a bit too much...and damn my husband has a good fucking memory.

See? You can still have your psycho-spreadsheet and eat your cake too. (Also, he should consider eating that cake more often. Might solve all of his problems right there.)

• Admittedly, I didn't read the whole article so I didn't know about sending it to her work email and saying he wouldn't miss her. I wonder if he has tried speaking with her privately. Still not an excuse for the behavior but we don't know all that has been provoked either. I'm sure I'm the odd man out on this one.
  • I went back and read it all but still didn't see anything about previous conversations. I do feel badly that she's been so overloaded with work, renovations and gym time which is all to improve their lives.
  • I don't think I would be upset by the spreadsheet in and of itself. The fact that it was sent to her by email, on her way out of town for two weeks says "he isn't going to miss her".. now THAT would piss me off. Not to mention WORK email. Dickhead move.
    June Siggy Challenge

imageMy little Princess
    BFP#2 7/28/13 EDD 4/9/14 Birthday : 4/10/14 Adalyn Nanette :)
    BFP#1 6/29/12 LTMC 10/20/12 (20 weeks) induced delivery 10/22/12
    Pregnancy Ticker

• It's obvious he asked her nearly everyday to pad his spreadsheet.
    YES.  And I also wonder if he asked her at obviously inopportune times when he KNEW she'd most likely say no (based on her mood or whatever else she's doing), just to make him look like more of a victim.  It's just so stupid.

Cat leg goes crazy and beats itself in the face

image  image
  • @humptydance My H does the same thing sometimes. I think it is because he doesn't really want sex either but doesn't want me to think he doesn't want it.
    June Siggy Challenge

imageMy little Princess
    BFP#2 7/28/13 EDD 4/9/14 Birthday : 4/10/14 Adalyn Nanette :)
    BFP#1 6/29/12 LTMC 10/20/12 (20 weeks) induced delivery 10/22/12
    Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"